Arenus [Kaliyo]

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
I do not think the developer is doing things right. its main game has art work by several artists, causing the essence of the characters to be lost (Roundscape). in this case the game was announced in 2016! and there is not even a demo.
its best proposal was Uprising and they left it half done

Reactions: MrJ and Ezengrane

Ezengrane

Apr 8, 2018
I do not think the developer is doing things right. its main game has art work by several artists, causing the essence of the characters to be lost (Roundscape). in this case the game was announced in 2016! and there is not even a demo.
Something definitely went wrong there, they remade a lot of art in 2017, but then went almost silent in 2018 and their tech demo looks almost exactly as their trailer in 2017. Well, it's their internal business and they clearly want to get it done in 2019, but communication is clearly not a high priority for them.

M-2315

May 19, 2018
I disagree, I've never had any problem with multiple artists in Roundscape. The diversity of art style was generally good, it had its downsides (re: the bad artists) but they've been re-doing it and thus I feel comfortable considering it a net-benefit.

On Arenus, yes, it's true that development doesn't seem to be speedy but I don't mind waiting if its quality is comparable to Roundscape.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
Last thing I see is still the Steam page with a 2019 release date. They had an update sort just yesterday.

Reactions: Amariithynar