• Don't turn into a vampire and ally:
    • Isabella isn't your partner: she escapes
    • Isabella is your partner: you stay human and she's an ally
  • Make her a prisoner:
    • Isabella isn't your partner: she escapes
    • Isabella is your partner:
      • You gave BJ power to Amelia: she escapes
      • Otherwise she's a prisoner

That's basically it. Relationship points count for barely anything in the game. At least for now.
oh i see. thank you

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
That's basically it. Relationship points count for barely anything in the game. At least for now.

However, if you do not have any relationship points with the characters, you will not trigger any event. So there are very important character points.

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
However, if you do not have any relationship points with the characters, you will not trigger any event. So there are very important character points.
Depends on the quests, really. Most quests don't care about it.
The only checks for relationship points are for Julia, Lucy, Lily and Andrea. And some of these aren't quest related but just available scenes. There are no relationship checks for any other character.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I see that one of the achievements requires me to take Elena prisoner. I understand then that not all achievements can be achieved at the same time.
On the other hand, depending on the progress of the story, I can become a wolf, a vampire, or neither (it is not possible to both at the same time). How does this choice affect history?
Thank you...

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
Area69 v0.82 - News!

"Hello everyone, I bring you news!
News about the next update!
The next update will resume and finish the school quest with the aliens, finishing this mission will be necessary to have alternative paths in all the other missions that remain to be completed!

In the next few days I will show you some screenshots, but I will leave you previews of the content:
- The quest "VERY CLOSE ENCOUNTERS" will be completed.
- A complete rework of 70% of the scenes and animations of the old renders of the quest will be done.
- Full access to the alien base, interaction with clones.
- There will be human characters collaborating at the base with whom you can interact.
- Scenes with the teachers, the director and the schoolmates.
- Rework of the classrooms, the gym, the bathroom will be included in the school.
- Complete rework of Vanessa and Lara (There will be scenes with them)
- And much more!

We're in touch, humans!

k78"

empotreitor

Jul 30, 2022
Area69 v0.82 - ¡Novedades!

"Hola a todos, ¡les traigo una noticia!
¡Noticias sobre la próxima actualización!
La próxima actualización reanudará y finalizará la misión de la escuela con los alienígenas. ¡Para terminar esta misión será necesario tener caminos alternativos en todas las demás misiones que quedan por completar!

En los próximos días os mostraré algunas capturas de pantalla, pero os dejaré avances del contenido:
- Se completará la misión "ENCUENTROS MUY CERCANOS".
- Se realizará una reelaboración completa del 70% de las escenas y animaciones de los antiguos renders de la misión.
- Acceso completo a la base alienígena, interacción con clones.
- Habrá personajes humanos colaborando en la base con los que podrás interactuar.
- Escenas con los profesores, el director y los compañeros.
- Se incluirán remodelaciones de las aulas, el gimnasio, el baño en la escuela.
- Rework completo de Vanessa y Lara (Habrá escenas con ellas)
- ¡Y mucho más!

¡Estamos en contacto, humanos!

k78"
[/CITA]
para cuando estara que este juego es de locos

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
Any full save please.
There are some posted already, search the thread.
Does anyone know how to have sex with Naomi or Abigail and if you can, how to do it, thank you
You need to advance the alien quest until its current end, you need to advance sacred dex quest (don't finish it, though) until you can take Olivia to the maintenance room at school and then you have an option to have sex with either of them. Once you do that, you can make them a sexual offer at the VIP room in the club. If, after this, you complete the sacred sex quest, you won't be able to repeat the maintenance room scenes (you get new ones with Olivia only) but you can still repeat the VIP room ones.
How can i use the console?
In what cases do I need it?
Use unren.
You'll only need it if you want to unlock achievements that you can't on your current run for some reason, like Elena prisoner.
I see that one of the achievements requires me to take Elena prisoner. I understand then that not all achievements can be achieved at the same time.
On the other hand, depending on the progress of the story, I can become a wolf, a vampire, or neither (it is not possible to both at the same time). How does this choice affect history?
Thank you...
I have already given instructions in this thread on how to trigger the Elena prisoner scene, you can search for it.
Vampire/Werewolf/Human are exclusive. At least for now, and it's likely to stay that way. So far it doesn't change much other than a few scene variations.
You can know more or less the date of the new update?, this game is great
Shouldn't be earlier than mid-June. Updates usually take 3-4 months. They're fairly consistent, give or take a month.

esderfran

Aug 19, 2023
You need to advance the alien quest until its current end, you need to advance sacred dex quest (don't finish it, though) until you can take Olivia to the maintenance room at school and then you have an option to have sex with either of them. Once you do that, you can make them a sexual offer at the VIP room in the club. If, after this, you complete the sacred sex quest, you won't be able to repeat the maintenance room scenes (you get new ones with Olivia only) but you can still repeat the VIP room ones.

[/QUOTE]
I did everything you said and I still can't do anything with them, and at the dances they tell me that they don't do that with students

Samu13

Jun 13, 2018
I did everything you said and I still can't do anything with them, and at the dances they tell me that they don't do that with students
I just checked the code.
Once you have emma.storyLvl >= 60 (somewhere along the sacred sex quest but not finished yet) you have the option, while talking with Olivia in the school hall, to go into the maintenance room (and thus have sex with Abigail/Naomi and unlock the VIP room sex scene) if you have the key (it's in the principal's office) and anna.storyLvl >= 20 and less than 80 (if you were introduced to the aliens, you've gone too far).
I was quoting from memory, mostly. But it seems that you can't advance too much on either quest. If you advanced too much and can't trigger this and don't have a save file from previously, you can use the console to change anna.storyLvl to 70 so you can finish this, then trigger the quest again, or change the value back to 80.

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
I see an option that has never been explored with the director: "Dean, what time is the milking"? Could anyone achieve it?

esderfran

Aug 19, 2023
I just checked the code.
Once you have emma.storyLvl >= 60 (somewhere along the sacred sex quest but not finished yet) you have the option, while talking with Olivia in the school hall, to go into the maintenance room (and thus have sex with Abigail/Naomi and unlock the VIP room sex scene) if you have the key (it's in the principal's office) and anna.storyLvl >= 20 and less than 80 (if you were introduced to the aliens, you've gone too far).
I was quoting from memory, mostly. But it seems that you can't advance too much on either quest. If you advanced too much and can't trigger this and don't have a save file from previously, you can use the console to change anna.storyLvl to 70 so you can finish this, then trigger the quest again, or change the value back to 80.
thanks bro you helped me a lot

Reactions: Samu13
3.90 star(s) 97 Votes