Request Are you new to making ?

blomeow24

Sep 13, 2022
I'm Not sure if there is any thread where we group just the tutorials step by step for new starters. I did learn Ren'py and blender plus even the story is ready for me. but when I start making it, I feel like the progress is either going really slow and it's demotivating to fail even when I struggle. What I observed is that, Since i don't have a professional group helping me nor any friend with similar interest, all i have left is to google or youtube to learn even some small steps. I'm not fluent with blender nor Ren'py. I know the theory part but since i lack practice, i can't make it efficiently.
So, what i was hoping for is to group skills under beginner, intermediate, advanced to make art. that way, i can practice one skill at a time rather than overloading things on my brain and not learn anything in real. so, can I please have this thread where someone skilled can guide in step by step process on making art for the game. (Mainly if someone wants to make a art from scratch rather than using assets from others). I think I'm good with ren'py though but it might be best if we add skills required for ren'py here for future learners. and one more request, I don't want to make this thread lengthy one since it would be easy for future learners togo though it without any problem.

Reactions: HcpScans