• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Are there other websites like F95-Zone?

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
I love this website, but I think I've played most of the games that are considered "really good" here. So I'm wondering if there are other websites like this one that might have new good games. I'll always check out this website, but I'm in desperate need for some new games haha.

morgorot

Oct 7, 2018
well i have been searching for a time and no site is comparable to F95 if you already finished most of the games, there is a tool called "Visual Novel Reader" that translate automatically VNs obviously it will not be like a human translation but it have a lot of options (like translate the kanjis to hiragana wich is very useful if you know a little of JP) my other recommendation is that you try to learn the basic japanese language for H games (VNR helps you a lot with his kanji translations) is no too hard, you will be surprised how many words are repeated in a game XD

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
...but I think I've played most of the games that are considered "really good" here...
pretty sure you have missed a lot of good stuff. i have been here for a year and i'm still finding new games to play. don't just go according to the ratings and popularity. good games are often overshadowed by some popular games. and as TheBlueKnight said, you will find most of the games(adult) here. if you need recommendations, post a thread here. good luck! :)

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
pretty sure you have missed a lot of good stuff. i have been here for a year and i'm still finding new games to play. don't just go according to the ratings and popularity. good games are often overshadowed by some popular games. and as TheBlueKnight said, you will find most of the games(adult) here. if you need recommendations, post a thread here. good luck! :)
Any recommendations you can personally give me? You can safely assume I've played the most popular games.

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
Any recommendations you can personally give me? You can safely assume I've played the most popular games.
Here are a few:

GRAY
Halfway House
Primal Instinct
Peasant's Quest(rpgm)
Hackn' Stalk(2.0 is the best imo)
And also check this thread out:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-most-underrated-games-youve-played-from-this-site.40332/
If you've played all of them, i'll try to give some more. It would be better if you specify what type of games you like(genre, game engine, plot, etc.)

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
Here are a few:

GRAY
Halfway House
Primal Instinct
Peasant's Quest(rpgm)
Hackn' Stalk(2.0 is the best imo)
And also check this thread out:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-most-underrated-games-youve-played-from-this-site.40332/
If you've played all of them, i'll try to give some more. It would be better if you specify what type of games you like(genre, game engine, plot, etc.)
I'm currently playing Peasant's Quest and it's not too bad, I actually like it! Slaying goblins you know, honest work.

In general, the types of games I like the most are games like F.I.L.F, Milfy City and Man of the House. So basically games that allow you to move freely between locations and you can trigger certain events. I know Timestamps is like this too, and I've also started that one.

Edit: I prefer realistic visuals (not hand drawn and such).

Reactions: u z i

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
I'm currently playing Peasant's Quest and it's not too bad, I actually like it! Slaying goblins you know, honest work.

In general, the types of games I like the most are games like F.I.L.F, Milfy City and Man of the House. So basically games that allow you to move freely between locations and you can trigger certain events. I know Timestamps is like this too, and I've also started that one.

Edit: I prefer realistic visuals (not hand drawn and such).
i made a long ass list of such games a while ago, some newer games might not be included(or i did not play them). a few of them are 2dcg and honey select/koikatu though. hopefully you'll find some enjoyable games :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/someone-...-where-you-have-to-explore.33180/post-2128406

mind you not all of them are actually "free roam". also, the tag you are looking for is sandbox.

and there are more that i haven't had the chance to play yet...
i'll just add one more that isn't in that list: The Dreamwriter

Noxusa

Mar 12, 2019
i made a long ass list of such games a while ago, some newer games might not be included(or i did not play them). a few of them are 2dcg and honey select/koikatu though. hopefully you'll find some enjoyable games :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/someone-...-where-you-have-to-explore.33180/post-2128406

mind you not all of them are actually "free roam". also, the tag you are looking for is sandbox.

and there are more that i haven't had the chance to play yet...
i'll just add one more that isn't in that list: The Dreamwriter
Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!

Reactions: u z i

Bolt237

Apr 24, 2020
There are plenty of other websites but this seems to be one of the larger ones, and they're going to have a lot of overlap of content. The "best" games are going to be known all over the internet. There's plenty of hidden gems to be found on this site.