Are Games Safe to Download

OWOWatsThis?105

Jul 31, 2020
Hello! So its been a while since i used this site and i was wondering, is it safe to download games off this site? I just want to make sure i know what im doing and i dont do anything stupid to screw up my computer. But I would like to get back to checking out this site from time to time ^w^! Thanks for the replys, replys are greatly appreciated and helpful uwu Thank you and have a nice day 0w0!

• Hey there
Reactions: Choo-choo

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
AFAIK the downloads are generally safe but some of the sites can be... dodgy. I've heard of Anonfiles in particular starting malware downloads, though I haven't experienced this personally. Use an adblocker at the very least, and ideally scan the files with up-to-date antivirus.

Reactions: OWOWatsThis?105

OWOWatsThis?105

Jul 31, 2020
AFAIK the downloads are generally safe but some of the sites can be... dodgy. I've heard of Anonfiles in particular starting malware downloads, though I haven't experienced this personally. Use an adblocker at the very least, and ideally scan the files with up-to-date antivirus.
Most times I look to see if i can use MEGA and usually I use MEGA.

DiviDreamer

Aug 29, 2020
Many download sites may give you annoying ad's links
but overall safe, i personally use virustotal before run any exe file i download

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I have downloaded many games and never had a problem with malware.

HardCorn

Doomination
Game Developer
Jan 24, 2022
The games are safe but be careful of the sites you choose to download the game... some start automatic downloads containing malware.