Archived

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hello, I was wondering why my review on Milfy city was canceled for ”inappropriate review”, firstly no, I don’t have the review and it was canceled so I cannot show it.
In the review I gave 1 star to the game, explained what was going wrong, the scam thing thing, et cetera.
I am certain that I followed all the rules for a normal review, like I didn’t mentioned any other games, and if the warning of 0 points is going to accumulate, I just want some clarification, thanks

• Angry
Reactions: new2021

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Haven't read your review before it's been taken down but your mention of a scam could indicate you made the review about the developper. A review should be about the game and only the game. It could be the reason.

Reactions: new2021 and Vibescu

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Haven't read your review before it's been taken down but your mention of a scam could indicate you made the review about the developper. A review should be about the game and only the game. It could be the reason.
You say?
I was wondering that too, but then I saw other reviews that had mentioned the same thing of the scam, so I don’t know.
I certainly mentioned the scam, but also told all the problems and bad things.
Edit: nevermind I solved this

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: new2021

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
Hello, I was wondering why my review on Milfy city was canceled for ”inappropriate review”, firstly no, I don’t have the review and it was canceled so I cannot show it.
In the review I gave 1 star to the game, explained what was going wrong, the scam thing thing, et cetera.
So, it goes like this:
Guys, I was just too lazy to read review rules, so I broke some of them (maybe even most of them), and got a kick in the ass from the F95 administration. Can someone explain to me why? What's wrong with ignoring the forum rules? Please, tell me!!!

I was wondering that too, but then I saw other reviews that had mentioned the same thing of the scam, so I don’t know.
And all of them have been removed as well...

I certainly mentioned the scam, but also told all the problems and bad things.
Police officer, why a speeding ticket? All drivers sometimes exceed the speed limit!
Your Honor, why should I go to jail for drug possession? After all, everybody is a junkie in college, so I don't know... Can anyone explain to me why breaking the law is wrong? I don't understand...

It says clearly in the review policy:
The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
And what did you do? You had to mention it!
As long as the game is not infected by some malware (it could be a cryptocurrency miner, not just a virus), I don't give a shit about the developer. No one does. As a player, I care only about storyline, game size (actual story - amount of content, not just GBs), playability, originality, graphics, animations, audio, performance (especially in Unity-/UE4-based 3D games), mechanics/controls, and overall quality (grammar, typos, English translation, broken paths, bugs, etc.). I don't care if the developer is a pope or mafia boss. I don't care if the game was made in a year or 10 years. I don't care if the author is milking his patrons or not.
And BTW, no patron cares about opinions on a legally-questionable forum like the F95. It has been proven many times that the abandon tag, game ratings, and reviews have absolutely no effect on patron count and monthly profit. Deal with it!
So please stick to the forum rules and stop wasting out time!

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
BTW, I strongly believe that Milfy City deserves at least 4 out of 5 stars. Because the review and rating should be about the game, not the developer or update times! And this game has enough amount of content, good quality renders, amazing animations, nice audio and good overall quality (no typos, no broken paths, no broken saves, etc.).
If you give it only one star, you're just trolling.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So, it goes like this:
Guys, I was just too lazy to read review rules, so I broke some of them (maybe even most of them), and got a kick in the ass from the F95 administration. Can someone explain to me why? What's wrong with ignoring the forum rules? Please, tell me!!!

And all of them have been removed as well...

Police officer, why a speeding ticket? All drivers sometimes exceed the speed limit!
Your Honor, why should I go to jail for drug possession? After all, everybody is a junkie in college, so I don't know... Can anyone explain to me why breaking the law is wrong? I don't understand...

It says clearly in the review policy:

And what did you do? You had to mention it!
As long as the game is not infected by some malware (it could be a cryptocurrency miner, not just a virus), I don't give a shit about the developer. No one does. As a player, I care only about storyline, game size (actual story - amount of content, not just GBs), playability, originality, graphics, animations, audio, performance (especially in Unity-/UE4-based 3D games), mechanics/controls, and overall quality (grammar, typos, English translation, broken paths, bugs, etc.). I don't care if the developer is a pope or mafia boss. I don't care if the game was made in a year or 10 years. I don't care if the author is milking his patrons or not.
And BTW, no patron cares about opinions on a legally-questionable forum like the F95. It has been proven many times that the abandon tag, game ratings, and reviews have absolutely no effect on patron count and monthly profit. Deal with it!
So please stick to the forum rules and stop wasting out time!
Dude now after you have ended your little rant, I made the review of 90 lines and I mentioned the thing of the scam only at the end, describing all the problems with the plot, visuals, are gameplay and others stuff, And I was just wondering why they canceled it even if now the thread is full of reviews against the scam, so shut up, the only one who wasted the time is you explain things I already knew.
If it was 4-5 stars for you perfect, but not for me, now stop to waste breath and the time of both of us.
Have a nice day

Last edited:

new2021

Apr 8, 2021
Dude now after you have ended your little rant, I made the review of 90 lines and I mentioned the thing of the scam only at the end
Police officer, I followed the rules most of the way, until the end when I exceeded speed and didn't stop at the red light! But I drove well most of the time, so why do you want to give me a speeding ticket?! Please, could you explain it to me?
Your Honor, I don't normally hit anyone while driving. And I am sober while driving... for most time! It was only once before the end of the year! Do I really have to go to jail? I don't understand why...

describing all the problems with the plot, visuals, are gameplay and others stuff
Blah, blah, blah, and then breaking the rules. This is all that matters.

And I was just wondering why they canceled it even if now the thread is full of reviews against the scam
All of them have been removed as well!

In my opinion, you should be permanently banned from review system, because you have no idea how to use it properly.

• Angry
Reactions: NeimadFR