Collection Video ArawAraw Collection [2024-04-30] [ArawAraw]

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
I use Windows Photos for curating folders, as it allows you to just press delete while viewing something. No going back and forth between a media player and the folder the files are in. It's pretty neat, and the program has gotten a lot better, in the past year or so. It lacks a playlist feature, though, so I use VLC for that. It also lacks a free HVEC codec, but most original content doesn't use that anyway. I would have spent the $1 for it by now, if only Microsoft's payment system would work.

gren69

Mar 23, 2022
I use Windows Photos for curating folders, as it allows you to just press delete while viewing something. No going back and forth between a media player and the folder the files are in. It's pretty neat, and the program has gotten a lot better, in the past year or so. It lacks a playlist feature, though, so I use VLC for that. It also lacks a free HVEC codec, but most original content doesn't use that anyway. I would have spent the $1 for it by now, if only Microsoft's payment system would work.
the HVEC plugin for WMP is free btw they just have a paid version for no reason