• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
progress is at 25/25 and still can't get the scenes for keiran
i think the progress breaks after 16, just keep it under that, the important thing is dinner at saturday or sunday or both (if you know how to trick the game) and then after dinner be at the living room at 19 o clock

And how much can you progress in his story in this update
unfortunately the player progression are only to non penetration stuff and NTR with the uncle only to boobjob, the sex videos are in the pics folder but i don't think they've been coded in yet

Last edited:

Sharkfan1026

Oct 16, 2021
Mine just stops at progress 5 for the uncle and I can't invite him anymore to dinner. Is there something I am missing.

zexer

Jul 31, 2017
Deleted because with the translator it is possible to play the selection and transitions to another page are broken

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
If the progression is at 10/25, go to the pool in the backyard on saturday or sunday and pass the time until Ava is there, and ask her to help jerk you off, so need to progress the players progression first, and high arousal as well. During the event the uncle would be peeking
Mine just stops at progress 5 for the uncle and I can't invite him anymore to dinner. Is there something I am missing.
Either stay and pass the time at the kitchen until the event triggers, or weekend go to the living room at 19
The hint says we had the talk jerk off when Ava is at home... How to do it?? And Keiran task how to start it???
Relieve some tension at your room at 18 or 19, Ava will peek and eventually lend a hand, to start the uncle's stuff go to his house at 18 and invite him to dinner, keep doing it until something happens

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
Hint: Looks like you won't be able to do anything while your Uncle is around, maybe you can invite him to dinner and start figuring out when he's gone?

How do you progress beyond this

Nosferatu_623

May 4, 2020
Hint: Looks like you won't be able to do anything while your Uncle is around, maybe you can invite him to dinner and start figuring out when he's gone?

How do you progress beyond this
invite the uncle to dinner then... nothing, Alexia progress beyond this hasn't been added yet it seems

Reactions: KingLS37

kark

Jun 18, 2017
The game is no ready to be played yet, the dev need to explain what the player can do, looks like there are a few bugs and it needs more content.

Reactions: Kitebetn

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
to start the uncle's stuff go to his house at 18 and invite him to dinner, keep doing it until something happens
How do I invite him to dinner all he says is "Hey bud, I heard what happened over there on your field trip, bummer man. How's your balls holding up? Haha!" nothing to do with dinner.

Reactions: Sirren

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
How do I invite him to dinner all he says is "Hey bud, I heard what happened over there on your field trip, bummer man. How's your balls holding up? Haha!" nothing to do with dinner.
For me it starting to show at 17 Ava corruption, so try to grind a little.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
For me it starting to show at 17 Ava corruption, so try to grind a little.
Still not giving me the option.
Edit: still the same at 32 corruption so I starting to think this has all been a waste of time and it's not even in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sirren
Aug 31, 2017
Progress with mom is absolutely broken. there are pictures but i cannot go further bj stage. o maybe author just put pictures in folder without making the events

SonnyBlaze

Sep 22, 2016
If a questline isn't finished please write so, I've been trying to progress uncle questline but it seems like its stuck at the titjob part. Or at least I can't proggress after that because it looks broken at 15/25 uncle progress

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes