Sep 17, 2017
Arabian nights, like Arabian days
More often than not
Are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways
loool in german we also have a typical poem but with a different outcome ^^

arabische welt (arabian world)
die keinem gefällt (that nobody likes)
da bumst man für geld (there you fuck for money)
arababische welt (arabian world)

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
talk about serious commitment issues.... don't think I've seen a game abandoned as quickly as this!

mikeark

Aug 26, 2017
Well, on the patreon page the 0.01b demo is from January 7th 2017 and it looks like the author continued working on the project till July 2017.

U

User_51567

this game should tell people , to make a game is alot harder then what you can imagine
This game also should tell people..

Think twice before you pledge/give money to a creator at the first update.
I wish i could say i was suprised... But honestly.... the last couple months whenever i see a new 0.1 or 0.01 on this site i tell to my GF... 50 euro's that that game abandoned before the third update.

I honesty don't even to bother check out new games that are in the first 2 or 3 updates anymore.
So many 0.1's on this site... So much crap.

And i have to say... that kinda ruins the fun for me at this point.

Reactions: Daxs

kinrean

May 12, 2018

I wish i could say i was suprised... But honestly.... the last couple months whenever i see a new 0.1 or 0.01 on this site i tell to my GF... 50 euro's that that game abandoned before the third update.

I honesty don't even to bother check out new games that are in the first 2 or 3 updates anymore.

lol, agree, that why i miss the good old day when every game is complete .

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
First thing I thought when I saw this name - one of Chinese ripoffs where the actual name is changed to something generic, like "Plumber man" instead of "Mario", you know it.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017

I agree. They either need to have a good number of updates with a decent amount of content, or have actually completed a game in the past. If they have one or more completed games under their belt that aren't super short, then the game being a 0.1 or 0.01 has little bearing for me, and it's a matter of the type of content that will be in the game.

Baddern1

Mar 14, 2018
My bad, thought it were 2018. Never would have uploaded it, when I would have seen the right date. -.-
I'd still think it's neat to upload it, to show that it exist. :D Even if it's abandon, doesn't hurt to still try it out.