• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hoobatooba

Mar 16, 2021
I believe this isn't the final version. Or they are getting sloppier with their spell/grammar check.

View attachment 3262353

Unless this also needs a vore tag. lol
There were a bunch of spelling errors that really seemed like they were caused by someone just looking at a translation and typing it in - for example, really early on, like first 5 screens, there's 'summber'.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Looking at the art, it must be step-aunt. I've never seen incest (blood related sex) with that kind of art. I have this trust issue

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Simple Gallery Unlocker
ver. 1.1.1

Extract contents into the root folder. This unlocks all replays without changing any internal variables, be warned though, once you do watch a scene (even from replay) it will be unlocked permanently unless you clear out your persistent file. Simply delete the file(s) to uninstall.

Purchase the game on if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!

NovaZenia

Dec 21, 2023
Anyone on linux have the issue with launching from the sh file and getting "permission denied"? Don't have this issue with other games so I'm not sure if I'm missing something.

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Anyone on linux have the issue with launching from the sh file and getting "permission denied"? Don't have this issue with other games so I'm not sure if I'm missing something.
Guessing when it unzipped the permissions on the files were wonky and/or more secure than others in the past. Make sure to do a: chown -R <your username>:<your user group> <gamedirectory>/

NovaZenia

Dec 21, 2023
Guessing when it unzipped the permissions on the files were wonky and/or more secure than others in the past. Make sure to do a: chown -R <your username>:<your user group> <gamedirectory>/
tried that but it keeps quoting: Line 63: exec: cannot execute: pemission denied

Bofhorg

Feb 17, 2021
tried that but it keeps quoting: Line 63: exec: cannot execute: pemission denied
Probably missing the exec bits on the .sh file and the actual executable.
run 'chmod +x *.sh lib/*linux*/*' to make the relevant files executable and try again.