• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

creepkiller

Apr 17, 2019
The bathhouse shower doesn't work, it doesn't restore energy... besides, what's the point of spending 30 minutes of time inside the bathhouse. I don't see anything happening? Should restore energy?

There are some questions I want to ask about getting married in the game. Does getting married have any consequences or restrictions? Like, for example, having sex with other women when you're married... Is there any reaction to that from your wife?
And on the other hand, can I have multiple wives? And now the million dollar question. What are the benefits of getting married, is there any use?
1) bathhouse shower: its probably an oversight by creator. if you know basic coding you can fix it yourself by opening the index file in notepad and editing from there. Cant remember whats the original code, but you could try to Ctrl + F "set $isBathhouse = true" and change that section of the code to the following. If not, just wait for the fix from creator.

<<if !$player.showered>>
<<link 'Take a shower'>>
<<set $isBathhouse = true>>
<<addmins 30>>
<<set _energy = $game.hotShower ? 20 : 10>>
<<energy _energy>>
<<goto 'Shower-action'>>
<</link>>
<</if>>

edit: i realise the indentation of the above code doesnt show correctly. but the first and last line should not be indented, 2nd and 2nd last lines should be indented once, and the rest indented twice

2) marriage: no consequences/benefits so far from what i can see. Am happily married to all my girls

Cezak

Feb 6, 2022
How to trigger the opening of Shop ?
You need to have a character with the shopkeeper skill to open the store. Assign the character with the shopkeeper skill to the store to open it. Once you have done that, go to the store and set up the store.
Remember, to do all this, you need to have built the store before.

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Tested not once. When You grow up same daughter using potions, occasionally appears with traits (also 3, like mother), sometimes absolutely without. Save/Load is working to get traits
Have that happen to me too none of my girls have any traits and the mom's are losing beauty they had 100 now it down on some to 89

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes