• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
for the portraits, be sure to put them at the right place and have the right "race" with the woman f/e : if you putted asa akira in the right place but the model you renamed is " white , you will not have asa akira portraits
he playing on the AW site

Reactions: Gandalf78

5mithers

Aug 3, 2019
Why do any of that? Just edit it in the console of the browser directly. Much easier.

Also, as a temporary (very very unorthodox) fix until the school system is implemented, if you want to inherit skills, modify index.html (in the downloaded version) to add an if statement for skills following traits during child generation.

HTML:
# Original trait inheritance code ~ line 9600:

<<if !_child.gender>>
                                <<set _child.traits = _mother.traits ?? []>>
                                <<set _additionalTrait = setup.getRandomTraits(1, _child.traits)>>
                                <<if _additionalTrait>>
                                        <<set _child.traits = _child.traits.concat(_additionalTrait)>>
                                <</if>>
                        <</if>>

# Take that traits block and modify it for skills.

<<set _child.skills = _mother.skills ?? []>>
                                <<set _additionalSkill = setup.getRandomSkills(1, _child.skills)>>
                                <<if _additionalSkill>>
                                        <<set _child.skills = _child.skills.concat(_additionalSkill)>>
                                <</if>>

#The final modified section with the block for traits, followed by the block for skills.

<<if !_child.gender>>
                                <<set _child.traits = _mother.traits ?? []>>
                                <<set _additionalTrait = setup.getRandomTraits(1, _child.traits)>>
                                <<if _additionalTrait>>
                                        <<set _child.traits = _child.traits.concat(_additionalTrait)>>
                                <</if>>
                                <<set _child.skills = _mother.skills ?? []>>
                                <<set _additionalSkill = setup.getRandomSkills(1, _child.skills)>>
                                <<if _additionalSkill>>
                                        <<set _child.skills = _child.skills.concat(_additionalSkill)>>
                                <</if>>
                        <</if>>

Please note that I have tested this on my local copy and it works, but it's not perfect. For example, in theory the code shouldn't allow duplicates, but it definitely allows duplicates. I'm guessing that is because it was never meant to work that way. No guarantees offered or suggested. Use this at your own risk for testing/playing around.

The beauty of these html based games is it is very easy to modify (and break) the code if you want to muck around and see what happens. Just keep a safe copy of your index.html to revert to in case your edits truly bork it up.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
when in the talking screen click on the cheats the click edit npc
i only have the add 100 Caps, Energy and so on Lines. Their is no Edit NPC Line
and with talking screen you mean when their stands Talk - Fuck and so on right ? or do you mean the customize Line. When i go their and press the Cheat Button also no edit NPC Line shows up.. I dont know where this Edit NPC should show up ? havent seen it anywhere

Last edited:

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i only have the add 100 Caps, Energy and so on Lines. Their is no Edit NPC Line
and with talking screen you mean when their stands Talk - Fuck and so on right ? or do you mean the customize Line. When i go their and press the Cheat Button also no edit NPC Line shows up.. I dont know where this Edit NPC should show up ? havent seen it anywhere
where you see talk ect ect.. then click cheats and towards the bottom you should see edit npc

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
You can if you're a bit familiar with console.
Just open girl you want to edit (so talk, fuck, assign button shows)
And then write in console.
or can somebody tell me how to open Console when I play the Online Version, or dosn´t work this anymore?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ApocalypticWorld-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
You mean packs amount related? If so, I would say it's 100% problem in the code. Not on high priority but will try to rewrite one part when it tries to load pack data on each passage load and instead does that once.
yep. it's related to packs amount.

3.60 star(s) 30 Votes