• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
@ttyrke

I am subbed on Patreon and I decided to do another playthrough. I am using the money cheat and I am buying most of the supplies including wood. And I cannot finish the church. It keeps saying need fifty wood. I have like 300 wood?

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
@ttyrke

I am subbed on Patreon and I decided to do another playthrough. I am using the money cheat and I am buying most of the supplies including wood. And I cannot finish the church. It keeps saying need fifty wood. I have like 300 wood?
thats def odd i finished the church

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
@ttyrke

Add your save file. Will take a look

tgp31

Aug 17, 2018
Maybe it's because I'm using Firefox then? Only other thing I can think of. With Chrome being the new IE, a lot of things are optimized to only work properly in it, rather than against web standards proper.
ttyrke Strange. Today my game is also lagging. I cleared the browser data and restarted the game, but it is still lagging. Maybe 5mithers was right. Maybe the problem lies in the code? please check it.

Cabbytoday

Nov 6, 2022
Not sure why but the longer I play my woman Beauty is going down all them had 100 now some are 80 what going on???

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
ttyrke Strange. Today my game is also lagging. I cleared the browser data and restarted the game, but it is still lagging. Maybe 5mithers was right. Maybe the problem lies in the code? please check it.
You mean packs amount related? If so, I would say it's 100% problem in the code. Not on high priority but will try to rewrite one part when it tries to load pack data on each passage load and instead does that once.

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Hm, is this new? none of my kids have any traits nor skills, was it changed from the old mothers +1?
By the code - traits logic is there (skills do not come from mother as its a plan to implement them/teach to kids via school).
BUT one thing I noticed is that only female childs can get traits from mother.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I mean the Packs from the Online Version but i need to download them right ?
this ones:
Riley Reid , Veronica Leal , Anna Bell, Ava Addams , Asa Akira

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
I mean the Packs from the Online Version but i need to download them right ?
this ones:
Riley Reid , Veronica Leal , Anna Bell, Ava Addams , Asa Akira
Depends if that online site has those packs downloaded. For example official site I think has at least first three of them. If you are using on other sites then I have no idea (if they show pack not found that they are not downloaded).
It should show "pack ....js not found" if pack is not installed. If it's installed - you just need to rename NPC to that pack name or under customization choose that pack for her.

• Love
Reactions: Gandalf78

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Depends if that online site has those packs downloaded. For example official site I think has at least first three of them. If you are using on other sites then I have no idea (if they show pack not found that they are not downloaded).
It should show "pack ....js not found" if pack is not installed. If it's installed - you just need to rename NPC to that pack name or under customization choose that pack for her.
Thxs a Lot, I use the official Site: Apocalyptic-World.com

Reactions: ttyrke

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Okay the actions work fine with the packs, but the Traits and the Portraits will not change, I have to download the Game for this right ?

ttyrke

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
Okay the actions work fine with the packs, but the Traits and the Portraits will not change, I have to download the Game for this right ?
What do you mean by traits? Portaits should work on online version too.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
No the Portraits dont change when I rename the Girls, and with Traits I mean Squirter Cumslut Breeder and so on

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
No the Portraits dont change when I rename the Girls, and with Traits I mean Squirter Cumslut Breeder and so on
for the portraits, be sure to put them at the right place and have the right "race" with the woman f/e : if you putted asa akira in the right place but the model you renamed is " white , you will not have asa akira portraits

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gandalf78
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes