Ren'Py Apocalyptic -Desires

foamycandy

Nov 9, 2019
Apocalyptic -Desires is a post-apocalyptic visual novel that I am working on there is currently some story and gameplay but at the moment there is no art though I do eventually hope that not only I finish this but also that everyone can enjoy it

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.0b
Language: English

Genre: Apocoliptic , herem, trainer, love,

foamycandy

Nov 9, 2019
I put this in wrong place sorry I want to get my game out there so I can hire a artist for the game

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
I put this in wrong place sorry I want to get my game out there so I can hire a artist for the game
No prob, maybe a mod can shove the thread over. Just ask please. But you better rework that intro post to fit with others we have here.
ppl who are new to the forum functionality hesitate to ask for help (dumb) or do not read the intros.

Add some pics too, so ppl get to see what the game is about. Also - do NOT link to your game downloads, these subpages you can change faster than your undies. Link to your main page first ( ). And check any game links you provide as extras for the shortened URL they contain, no internal linkage for 'campaigning' and such.

Second time play your cards well, okay? Good luck with yo game. ;)

EDIT - here is the game publishing thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2024-02-29.524/

Last edited: