Batore99

Aug 7, 2022
both devs are great but NLT is better in everyway. We get more and better scenes, girls, the game have voices, good story and most important, regular updates... But it is what it is, i like both devs and games.

Reactions: puckhack and ^/30

Lou Sassole

Jun 1, 2021
Ok yall im down bad for these women bruh. I contributed a lot to this forum the least someone can do is help me get these ultra gamer pinups. I've been banned since 2022

Jul 24, 2023
Not sure if this is a good idea since he pops out two or three updates a year at this point and another girl is just gonna spread out development and slow down the story further.
There are two characters that're not introduced in the game yet, Mrs. Haldar and Naomi's assistant. I think someone asked about it on a Patreon post and he (Psycho) said he's scrapping Naomi's assistant, but Mrs. Haldar still on the menu (looking at the initial renders she looks so fuckin hot). But you are right, the development is having a really slow phase, he's releasing new for every 6-7 months, that's why I said I'm not even sure if we're going to see the whole story completed.

both devs are great but NLT is better in everyway. We get more and better scenes, girls, the game have voices, good story and most important, regular updates... But it is what it is, i like both devs and games.
NLT is really committed to his games, he quit his job and doing this full time, not a lot of developers do that. Not only that, the number of updates he delivers I think is unprecedented and he's doing it all alone (mainly). But I have to say while his renders and animations are great, I think in some areas Psycho still doing it better. I think Apocalust is the only game that has full animation throughout the game, no static image and the render quality is much more HD compared to NLT's game. Idk why, but NLT's game feels less sharp compared to most AVN with good render, the image just feels soften if you get what I mean. But overall, no way NLT is inferior to Psycho.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Parilto

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I started playing this tonight and noticed that there isn't any distinction between thoughts and dialog. The game could use some sort of way to show the character is thinking. Italic, colored, or bracketed texts. Or even in the sayer part have a (thinking) next to their name.

Reactions: spl00sh321

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
could you fix it? I'm having the same issue even after restarting completely from unzip copy with deleted saves
It's a typo: apoc_intro.rpy
Python:
    show ep1_tennisvision_1 with slowfade
    mc ten shock "Agh!"
    hide ep1_tennisvison_1
It is "hiding" the wrong image.

You can enable the console and manually hide it. Type: hide ep1_tennisvision_1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fin_369
3.90 star(s) 136 Votes