• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Aphy3d Collection [2024-05-03] [aphy3d]

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
Brother, everyone knows the names of these whores and what they look like. What's your first day here? :)
I think he meant this:

All animations from Aphy are like "Mercy/Dva/Widow/etc... (animation)" and it is a pain on the ass when saving them because you have to name them manually, and it is not like that with other animators.

1715954768806.png

For example, I am sure we don't have the same names on these files.

Last edited:
Reactions: uorf

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I think he meant this:

All animation from Aphy are like "Mercy/Dva/Widow/etc... (animation)" and it is a pain on the ass when saving them because you have to name them manually, and it is not like that with other animators.

View attachment 3643441

Why give them names? navigate by the preview

• Thinking Face
Reactions: claralover

LacroixWM

May 21, 2020
I think he meant this:

All animation from Aphy are like "Mercy/Dva/Widow/etc... (animation)" and it is a pain on the ass when saving them because you have to name them manually, and it is not like that with other animators.

View attachment 3643441

I rename everything in my personal collection. I don't know where I got this "Default" and "Extra" thing, but I liked it and I keep it in everything i have. I must have seen an artist renaming it like that. XD

Also, I had never thought of separating it like that by letters. I'm going to do some tests to see if it becomes more accessible.
1715971002440.png

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
I rename everything in my personal collection. I don't know where I got this "Default" and "Extra" thing, but I liked it and I keep it in everything i have. I must have seen an artist renaming it like that. XD

Also, I had never thought of separating it like that by letters. I'm going to do some tests to see if it becomes more accessible.
View attachment 3644274
It does, it is easier to look for anything on small groups than everything all together.