Mod Ren'Py Apartment #69 - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.05] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
the patch isnt working for me, i went to download it, and seleted my game folder and hit download, have done it 3 times went in and even opened the files and the pics are there just wont let me in game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the patch isnt working for me...
Check your other , but the patch is installed the same way as this threads op tells you to install the mod. If it works you should referred to to as family and be able to start the Evelyn's events.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
No! Nea is a trap. A trap with boobs would be some kind of twisted abomination like a dick-girl, Nea is perfect as is.
heh. many would saying being a trap was an abomination in real ife. besides, what the hell's the diffrence? bsides, if that's a mod that can be used by those who want it and not by those who don't-what do you care?

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
heh. many would saying being a trap was an abomination in real ife. besides, what the hell's the diffrence? bsides, if that's a mod that can be used by those who want it and not by those who don't-what do you care?
A trap does not have boobs.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Apparently you do

traps in games and anime are typically crossdresser sometimes unwilling, they are not necessarily trans just cute boys in girls clothes.
I don't care-I'm not the one with the problem with boobs. That doesn't seem to fit with this game's plot.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I don't care-I'm not the one with the problem with boobs. That doesn't seem to fit with this game's plot.
Have you even played the game? Have you met Neas dad? the boy would be dead if he came home one day with boobs, Nea only wears girls clothes out of school where he hopes not to be scene by those who know him as a boy. It's your idea about Nea having boobs that doesn't fit with the plot.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Have you even played the game? Have you met Neas dad? the boy would be dead if he came home one day with boobs, Nea only wears girls clothes out of school where he hopes not to be scene by those who know him as a boy. It's your idea about Nea having boobs that doesn't fit with the plot.
And yet-nea already looks more like a girl than a boy, already-I don't understand your problem.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
And yet-nea already looks more like a girl than a boy, already-I don't understand your problem.
Play the game again, read the dialog, then think about how it would work if Nea had boobs.
I'm ending this conversation here before we further derail Lains thread with this off-topic discussion.

Reactions: BlurryRender

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Play the game again, read the dialog, then think about how it would work if Nea had boobs.
I'm ending this conversation here before we further derail Lains thread with this off-topic discussion.
not much diffrently if nea had a female frame as it is...............oh, wait, nea does. feminine feminine build, feminine face, feminine ass-we are already way passed a trap, already-not possible for a guy to be born that femnine-like you said-a trap is just a dude in a dress-we are already way passed trap. if this was just a dude in a dress-i would agree-however, with all i've already stated, tits would affect nothing.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote