ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
So, is this like Kinkoi where it's actually depressing as fuck? Or is it more wholesome this time.

ItsEshi22

Jul 27, 2022
And I guess my other question would be, does this one have a happy ending eventually? Or is it depressing as fuck/bittersweet in the end

Sadsapling

Jan 16, 2023
Is this a dark VN? I can't tell just with the synopsis alone. The art kinda gives me gloomy vibes, not sure.

Raika Ken

Jan 6, 2021
I recommend not reading yet, still having many bugs and yeah this thread needs get update when update gonna come

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
So, is this like Kinkoi where it's actually depressing as fuck? Or is it more wholesome this time.
Up to and including an ending with suicide and protagonist death, according to VNDB. In fact, people over there seem to believe this is a mess in terms of tropes. Slightly more polished than Amatsutsumi with less drag but pretty much more of the same and complementary works to each other.

You need to finish four routes and some of them are bitter, or outright bad (many complains about Risa's route). And some negative comments about their moe, loving characters breaking out of the trope to engage in deep philosophical questions because the plot demands.

So I wouldn't count on it being more wholesome, at least not significantly more wholesome or happy than their other works; maybe the True End will be a happy ending, but I'm not really willing to play to find it out.

Also, some people advice the following route order:
Mary > Risa > Saya > Akari

Last edited:

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
Up to and including an ending with suicide and protagonist death, according to VNDB. In fact, people over there seem to believe this is a mess in terms of tropes. Slightly more polished than Amatsutsumi with less drag but pretty much more of the same and complementary works to each other.

You need to finish four routes and some of them are bitter, or outright bad (many complains about Risa's route). And some negative comments about their moe, loving characters breaking out of the trope to engage in deep philosophical questions because the plot demands.

So I wouldn't count on it being more wholesome, at least not significantly more wholesome or happy than their other works; maybe the True End will be a happy ending, but I'm not really willing to play to find it out.

Also, some people advice the following route order:
Mary > Risa > Saya > Akari
Fuck, we really need a tragedy tag around here.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Who is the twin sister, the vndb page doesn't give any clear indication.
This is the MC
This is the Twin Sister

I mean really one look should tell you who she is even without indications on VNDB.

Reactions: Hakuowlo

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
They definitely need to translate a lot more of purple software games. There are some really good one's that I want to read but I hate MTL translations, and my japanese still sucks too much to read the original releases. Also, looks like it was released everywhere but steam? Must be stuck in review hell since Nekonyan's last game was hard-banned for no reason.

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Must be stuck in review hell since Nekonyan's last game was hard-banned for no reason.
Yeah. They decided to not hold the other releases up for Steam. Though apparently Yuzuge are worth the effort of doing a first launch on Steam.