notags=360

It means I'm NOT gay
Donor
Jul 7, 2021
it starts like that, then it's just anime tropes all the way through
Not to demean the game (especially because I haven't played it) but the plot description really did sound like mad libs lol

Glad to see it eventually turns into standard anime fare.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
anyone have 1.03 patch? for fix Mary Sprite and fix CGs? or the game with 1.03 version...
I can't download from nekonyan auto-updater it give me fail and I need to get it manual...
Weird because it never failed for me!

stocky2

Mar 6, 2018
is Mikako not supposed to be voiced? I've only played a little, but thus far she has had no voiced lines.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
20 minutes into the game

....it is way inferior to amatsutsumi. I'm fighting the urge to sleep when the 2nd heroine came to the screen (Mary). the first one wasn't any good since it's mostly h-scene anyway. and that h-scene was way too long imo.

any thoughts before I decide to drop this?

Reactions: GoneHunting

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
View attachment 3599559
Can you upload your game with 1.03 version in here? it will help me.
pixeldrain host will upload fast.
I am literally the worst person you could request an Upload from... really sorry... You'd have to request that from someone else... I'll report my own post for Update Request! That's all I can do to help!

Edit: Well my report was rejected due to lack of links to update with................
I forgot to mention in my report that the game AUTO UPDATES...

Last edited:
Sep 30, 2022
They definitely need to translate a lot more of purple software games. There are some really good one's that I want to read but I hate MTL translations, and my japanese still sucks too much to read the original releases. Also, looks like it was released everywhere but steam? Must be stuck in review hell since Nekonyan's last game was hard-banned for no reason.
Yeah. They decided to not hold the other releases up for Steam. Though apparently Yuzuge are worth the effort of doing a first launch on Steam.
What's the hard-banned vn? Surprised they can't just pull a Kuroinu on it :HideThePain:

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
What's the hard-banned vn? Surprised they can't just pull a Kuroinu on it :HideThePain:
Back on Jan 11th, Nekonyan's release of Angelic Chaos Reboot was denied by steam for some stupid reason. The reviewer probably saw a panty shot or something since Nekonyan is normally pretty good at putting everything into a patch. Also, I think it was the first VN they released that got a denial. Since then it hasn't been released anywhere. For awhile I thought they would release on other platforms like they did with this one and just retry with steam another time and hope for the best, but so far no joy.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
AoiTori-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
This VN is an example of a good story ruined by excessive writing. A ton of what is written can be summed up in like 10 clicks of dialogue that are being extended to 40+ clicks of dialogue. It's like building an open world with miles to explore and having a total of like 4 settlements on the entire map but extremely spread out to pad out playtime with traveling between the different settlements.

Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
I am probably gonna look bad here, but is there a good ending that's not a bad / tragic one? I sincerely don't want to play if all routes are bad ends from the get go or if there is nothing "good" to look forward to.

TAIMAT

Jan 4, 2018
i think this is 1.04 ... just packed the updated files
try this at your own risk & always check for viruses or malware
Extract into the VN Dir & replace all

Last edited: