Anyone knows the english title for this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I came across this game in a Japanese forum. And does anyone know its English title? And is there any translated version of this game available?
Searching via google image, pops-up this
"Hizashi no Naka no Riaru [Mu soft]"
And about a possible english version.. I honestly don't know. On svs there's something but I don't think is actually english.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Hizashi no Naka no Riaru like brynhildr said and it's very good (hard though). I got mine from a , but there's a direct download of it I haven't tried it though. It is English and uncensored. Just managed to find it on SVS as a direct download too.

It translates to English as real in sunlight, maybe a reference to when you start touching her.

Edit - Might have been torrent actually as I have the art book (and the extremely handy walkthough). Also if you like Hizashi you might like the short but similar , and more sandbox like .
Wait, is a NDS game? Didn't know about that D:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wait, is a NDS game? Didn't know about that D:
My original reaction to the pic too. It would be terrible without the molesting, just staring at a sleeping girl for ages who then just goes home. is on the though... I wonder if is still in as technically it isn't lewd (it's only cake batter).

Reactions: egurt

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
This game has been banned on this forum due to underage.

Thanks for your understanding.

Reactions: TankyThomas
Status
Not open for further replies.