Anyone else feel like we are going through a bit of a content drought lately?

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The last several months or so it just seems like there is so little out there that's decent and getting regular updates, at least for guys interested in games about guys that bang attractive girls.

The whole update page is like furry, gay, futa, femdom, NTR, etc. etc. ad nauseum... and the % of games with what I would consider appealing graphics (either high quality 2D like professional looking, or high quality 3D aka HS/HS2/DAZ3D etc.) has also tanked... If you combine the two, it's quite difficult to find anything. A couple of years ago, there was a ton of high quality stuff with releases flying out regularly.

Anyone else noticing this?

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Yeah... those evil gay games are flooding us!! they are 1/30 of the current latest updates page! How they dare?!?!?

(As of the moment of this post, later they might be more)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LoganTodd

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
honestly a decent amount of games I follow got updated within the last 2-3 months or about to in a month or 2 and with the amount of games on my backlog currently. I find it hard to get through games that are updated unless it's something I must play right away hell I haven't played the last 2 updates of Desert Stalker. Now if I had much smaller backlog id probably agree with you

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
honestly a decent amount of games I follow got updated within the last 2-3 months or about to in a month or 2 and with the amount of games on my backlog currently. I find it hard to get through games that are updated unless it's something I must play right away hell I haven't played the last 2 updates of Desert Stalker. Now if I had much smaller backlog id probably agree with you
Curious - what is on your hit list?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Curious - what is on your hit list?
if you mean games that got recently updated in the last few months
  • Intertwined
  • Eternum
  • My Bully is My Lover ( Still need to play the update)
  • Pale Carnations ( Still need to play the update)
  • Companion of Darkness ( Still need to play the update)
  • Fog of War ( Still need to play the update)
  • Seeking Closure ( Still need to play the update)
  • Long Story Short ( Still need to play the update)
  • Price of Power
  • Leaving DNA
  • With Eyes Closed ( Still need to play the update)
There is also a few I play update to update and they release every 1-2 months
Nephilim and Seven Realms

For games that I expect or know there will be an update in the next 1-2 months
  • Hillside ( Confirmed)
  • Unbroken ( Maybe)
  • Isabella - Chasing Shadows ( Maybe)
  • Bare Witness ( Maybe)
  • Summers Gone ( Steam Release / Rework)
  • Move the Chains ( Confirmed)
  • Law School ( I think this was confirmed)
  • Eruption Imminent ( High chance)
I do have many more games I follow that I will play asap when an update drops or shorty after these are just the recent ones with updates out or about to drop I follow.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
The last several months or so it just seems like there is so little out there that's decent and getting regular updates, at least for guys interested in games about guys that bang attractive girls.

The whole update page is like furry, gay, futa, femdom, NTR, etc. etc. ad nauseum... and the % of games with what I would consider appealing graphics (either high quality 2D like professional looking, or high quality 3D aka HS/HS2/DAZ3D etc.) has also tanked... If you combine the two, it's quite difficult to find anything. A couple of years ago, there was a ton of high quality stuff with releases flying out regularly.

Anyone else noticing this?
no

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
There's also multiple newer games that are highly ranked in the last few weeks/month as well such as Realm Invader or Leaving DNA...... the drought is perceived

Geegee112

May 25, 2021
Honestly at this point I'm so tired of redownloading the newest updates to play a game I have not touched in almost a year, at that point I've low-key lost the investment into the characters and have trouble keeping up with all the story arcs. And the update is maybe a few hours with 5 lewds at most?

So a lot of times I'm either waiting for a game to be fully completed (VERY RARE) which will probably take years knowing some of these devs, or I let like at least 3 good updates happen before I even touch a game again. At this point I only financially support Devs by buying the full game or buying early access which also includes all updates, no more supporting eternal development from me.