• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

any wholesome healing hentai games or anime?

Jun 16, 2023
The only one that gives me anime vibe is Out of Touch by Story Anon. It is very wholesome and most character arcs deal with mental issues and suffering from stuff and we see them grow out of it with the help of each other. It's very pleasing. Actions and romance is very well done (it's more of an AVN tho).

I don't know about other games, but has some very wholesome Doujinshi/manga (some have video adaptations, listed in the site, if you want to watch). Ciao :)

Reactions: warmaxa

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
A Housewife’s Healing Touch [Final] [AliceSoft]

There are 2 versions, the netorare route and the netorase route, each with their own game. As far as netorase goes, it's about as wholesome as you can get while stealing another mans wife through the power of true love. But, it does have 'healing' in the title because said love interest is a literal healer, so this was the first thing that came to my mind after reading 'wholesome healing hentai'.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

There is also anime of this if i remember right.
Err.. don't think it has pervy elements in it tho, but tons of healing. :whistle::coffee: