Seeking Any text based RPG adult games

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Hey guys I am sorry for my last post not making it clear that I was looking for a game to play. I would like to buy any text based story games with RPG elements. I am looking for any recommendation to play and have a good time.
Thank You.

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
For text based, you might like the RAGS games. There are 2 in the Releases section here I can think of : Mindshift and Wife trainer.

In purelly text format, I remember playing Corrupting the priestess which was pretty good : .

I guess all the Adrift games could qualify too. I think the most well known in english is Emily Sister Attraction : .

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are a few. Fenoxo's blog lists another one similar to CoC but it started being made after TiTS and has less furry content.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, he's got a section with games he suggested. the problem is alot of them other than his games are highly unfinished.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
You can try with Winterwolves games, they made some comercial VN/Rpg with romance aspects, but don't expect lewd content.

Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
fall of eden and, adam and gaia, both text based rpg games and three semi rpg games by logan scodini with good story and good charecters. Secret garden, collared prey and concubine. I know its way after original question but for those following behind with same question figured it couldn't hurt.