Any Payoneer user on this site?

jellopong

Apr 8, 2018

So I am planning to make my own visual novels soon, and plan to get funds off Patreon but since my country doesn't support PayPal, I have to rely on Payoneer and they are partnered with Patreon but their transaction terms and conditions prohibit you from making money off adult content. I was reading another thread where some developers claimed to be doing well with Payoneer while others claimed to have been banned out of nowhere. I just want to know what procedure I should follow when I make an account on Payoneer, in order to use it with ease and withdraw cash every month.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Both PayPal and Payoneer entered a partnership with Patreon, knowing full well that they worked within NSFW/Adult Content when they signed those contracts. As long as they fit in Patreon's guidelines (no incest, rape, etc.), you're good. Just one rule of thumb for Payoneer (and to some extent Paypal.)

Don't use it with Itch.io.

Reactions: jellopong

jellopong

Apr 8, 2018
Both PayPal and Payoneer entered a partnership with Patreon, knowing full well that they worked within NSFW/Adult Content when they signed those contracts. As long as they fit in Patreon's guidelines (no incest, rape, etc.), you're good. Just one rule of thumb for Payoneer (and to some extent Paypal.)

Don't use it with Itch.io.
So when payoneer ever asks me to provide business statement documents etc, I can show my nsfw patreon page?