VN Any other titles available - do not have to be on f95

Rasaion

Dec 27, 2019
Hello ppl,

quick question is the community of VN so small, that those are the only games which are here available?
I´ve been looking for various pages but everywhere the same games, are there some additional sites or places to look for other VNs?

Thanks

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hello ppl,

quick question is the community of VN so small, that those are the only games which are here available?
I´ve been looking for various pages but everywhere the same games, are there some additional sites or places to look for other VNs?

Thanks
I think the phrase "so small" is relative.

If you're strictly looking for adult/sex visual novels - those not found on this site are a rare exception and are usually because staff have determined the visual novel violates a content rule for the site.

There are 5,500 visual novels listed on F95 developed by nearly as many developers. There are 7,500 visual novels listed on Steam, with these having content which isn't constrained to adult/sex. There is a little overlap with some titles found on both, so one could estimate that there are about 10,000-12,000 visual novels available to English speaking audiences.

Circling back to my first sentence -- If a person played only 1 visual novel per day (on average), that's over 15 years to play every visual novel available today on F95 just once. In the meantime, thousands would have a various number of updates and thousands more would be introduced. Again, "so small" is relative and subjective.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The visual novel community, at least in the West, is small in the sense that we don't see many big companies take an interest because the effort-to-profit ratio doesn't lure them in, at least for now since we didn't have THAT many big hit VNs (exceptions for some things like Fate/ series or such). This allows for more flexibility in the content we see, as there isn't a proven standard that people try to align themselves to.

It's not small in the sense that there is a lacking amount of visual novels. You'll find a bunch and even a couple for some more nuanced and particular tastes, genres and fetishes.