Seeking Any lewd games with decent story and 15+ hours of content?

impropertaboo

Nov 24, 2018
I especially enjoyed Monster Girl Quest Paradox despite the horrible art because of the length and the depth of the story. Meltys quest, and Sakura dungeon are also games I like. Are there any similar length lewd RPG games that has the same amount of effort put into the story? I feel that longer games allow you to become emotionally invested in the story/characters and it makes the experience much more enjoyable.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and are made by the same developer as Melty I think, but even if they aren't you might want to have a look. Also .

If you want to go a little retro there's always with adorable and , freaking ... (his video is a little bloody by the way but oddly low volume and these are from the later anime not the game).

Reactions: CraysisW and j4yj4m

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Don't know if it's exacly what you are looking for, but has more than 15 hours of content and a good lore

noslen1687

Apr 7, 2018
and are made by the same developer as Melty I think, but even if they aren't you might want to have a look. Also .

If you want to go a little retro there's always with adorable and , freaking ... (his video is a little bloody by the way but oddly low volume and these are from the later anime not the game).
Thanks for the recommendation! Treasure Hunter Claire is definitely on of the best games I've played! I'm going to try Phantom Thief Celianna as well. Thanks again!