Any interest in a post-apoc erotic game?

Aug 2, 2017
I've been wanting to make a game for a while now, and iv'e tried a couple of projects but just lost interest in the writing. Majority of the games on here revolve around some dude in highschool or college. I feel that most devs are just going with the meta and not really making anything too out of place. I'm a big fan of horror but I want to be able to have a balance between the horror and erotic themes of the game. I think something post-apoc like a zombie apocalypse would work well with it, but I want to know if any of you would actually be interested to play something like that.

I'm working on some concept renders, i'll update this post later when i'm happy with what I have. Any tips would be great!

Edit: Here are some of my concept renders
Concept1.png
Concept2.png
Concept3.png
Concept4.png

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I have actually seen a couple of those... Sex Zombie, Shelter if I remember well and another one regarding war rather than zombies.

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I like the idea, as I also like the idea of a game where the action take place in the lust circle of hell(sadly no one is interested with that one);)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I say go for it. Something fresh is always welcome and, more importantly, it will be the game you want to make - and that is hugely important.

Reactions: MrJago

SillyxRabbit

Oct 13, 2016
and are two post apocalypse theme game currently in development that i know of, for your reference. I would recommend doing something like the movie , where you play zombie male protagonist falling for the human/zombies (girls). Or you can play as the female protagonist. Just throwing some ideas out there.

Reactions: u z i

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
The renders look really good, and there aren't many games out there focusing on this (y)

Just please no horror during erotic scenes, I don't want to rip anything open.

Reactions: CamelRed
Jun 29, 2018
Personally I'm not a big fan of the horror or zombie genre but I think a good story in any genre is worth making. Especially if you aren't going to have a lot of competition in that genre it's even better. I'd love to see a larger variety of story types in adult games so I think it's a great idea.

Reactions: u z i
Nov 16, 2016
Personally I'm not a big fan of the horror or zombie genre but I think a good story in any genre is worth making. Especially if you aren't going to have a lot of competition in that genre it's even better. I'd love to see a larger variety of story types in adult games so I think it's a great idea.
Yeah I agree. That's what I want to make, something with a deep story and lore that people can feel like they are a part of.

Troy746

May 9, 2018
Please do, there aren't many Adult Post-Apocalypse games. There were some that were promising but went either completely mental plot-wise, were overly grindy or had odd fetishes like zombies that want to have sex with you.

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
iv'e tried a couple of projects but just lost interest in the writing.
You shouldn't expect that something would be changed dramatically if you just switch the setting. Think about it. In your zomb-apoc setting you have 2 major ways to set up erotic content: first is about "some dude wanking around" and second one is necrophillia, or both of them. (If we're talking about standart concept of RPGish adult games).
Of course, you have more freedom in case you're planning more VNish game, but they are less popular in genaral.

Devs, who do things only for coins, won't last for long anyway, so if you think that this is it - try. Make a demo and show it to the world. It will say more than just a dry concept.