Seeking Any good QSP related Incest games?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
See title. Mothers Best Friend 0.4 is the only one I can think off that I haven't played and it hasn't been leaked/translated so no luck there,

Obviously only list games with translations.

Reactions: Henry73au

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
all of them are pretty much incest related..you should download them give them a try..my personal favorite..son of a bitch

Reactions: Flamel

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
all of them are pretty much incest related..you should download them give them a try..my personal favorite..son of a bitch
I'm just actually trying to find qsp games. Never had heard of the system before this website and I absolutely love what people do with qsp. Have played every game on that list and am struggling to find other great games (translated (doesnt have to be a great translation just enough for you to understand)). So if anyone read this thread and knows of any good qsp games please reply :):):):)

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Sadly i've played it. Schoolgerls Brother is probably my favorite, shit load of content in it and covers all of my fetishes

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I like QSP games and what people can do with them, the poor translations are a bit of a buzzkill though. They can often lead to annoying mistakes/misunderstandings that gets you stuck.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Here

Rus Ver 0.3.5
Eng Ver 0.3.5
Wait isnt this mom's best friend? o_O

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Schoolgerl brother, for starters is written on a different game engine. It kinda does have the same story but use different models except for the mom and dad.
Yeah I just noticed. For some reason I thought they were the same :(

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So I'm trying this Schoolgirls brother, but it's so hard to understand what the text want you to do.

This iphone thing, I collect charges..then what? The seller says to activate it on his face - I have no idea how to do that. oO

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So I'm trying this Schoolgirls brother, but it's so hard to understand what the text want you to do.

This iphone thing, I collect charges..then what? The seller says to activate it on his face - I have no idea how to do that. oO
It's not charges, the phone takes away excitement which you can then use the phone on him (I believe it's you click on the phone then on his name) and you will see that you will get money based on the amount of excitement you had stored :)