Seeking Any good bimbofication games?

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
I'm open to any suggestion, no matter the engine or other tags.

If anyone could help me identify a ren´py game where you play as a scientist who bimbofies(?) his university students, that'd be the best. I found it on here recently, but I can't find it anymore.

I'd like to recommend a bimbofication game on my own, but I haven't played any more than the one which title I've forgot.

To be honest, you could recommend me any good bimbo material you have, no matter the media format. Comics, animations, movies, no matter. I feel as though bimbofication is a starved genre and I'd like to be proven wrong.

Thanks in advance!

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Think you're talking about
Can't really recommend it, but I think that's the game you forgot.

Then there's
might be to your liking too.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
If we all agree bimbofication = corruption then I think you'll find that there are a plethora of games out there.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

CyberScherzo

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
One that might slip under your radar otherwise is Trap Quest since the obvious focus is sissification.

But you can actually start as a female character, and then it's pretty much 100% a bimofication game instead.

It's a text-based (has some pictures, but the interface require typing) rougelike where all the traps and enemies in the dungeon attempt to turn the player into more of a bimbo in different ways depending on their gimmick.

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
If we all agree bimbofication = corruption then I think you'll find that there are a plethora of games out there.

It's not really the same, I'm looking for the level of corruption where the corrupted doesn't just enjoy sex a lot, but is also willing to change their very being for the corrupter. It's a mix between extreme corruption and bimbos.

Reactions: moi69 and Trainer7