Seeking Any games with fat guy or old guy rape?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Preferably VN or renpy
Rpgm is fine.
Do you want the fat or old guy to be the MC or is a game with a female protagonist ok? If so

That will give you seven pages of games that are likely to have that.

There are a few that I know off the top of my head will fit as well.

Elena's Life

Anna's Exciting Affection

Katie's Corruption

California Bound

I think Road Trip

There are plenty of games that follow this line though. You might look out for Vis Major: Awakening when it continues. There is both an old man and a fat old man who are likely gonna try to take advantage of Cara, as the original version of the game did. You could also play the original version of Vis Major, though he abandoned it to make Awakening with updated tech and a sanitised for Patreon removal of the obvious incest.

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Check this game if you want old/fat guy raping girl then try these game.

and these two game by Acerola if you don't mind Ntr'ed.

and

Also games from amatsuchiya. I am pretty sure there is fat guy in those game.

this game too:

I don't know much about Visual Novel but there should be plenty of Japanese game with those specification.

if you want to play games where you rape fat/old guys well Idk anygame with those things but I guess look at Dlsite(Jp, ) (eng, you might or might not find it. Good Luck.

Mystic7

Oct 24, 2017

This is the remake of Anna exciting affection... It Is in ren'py... Here u can interact with old ,fat characters

Reactions: lexlutha

subarashine

Mar 11, 2018
you are the enemy of the people (of the ones I remeber playing, paio hazard, Resident dildo and Claire's quest are the only ones I remember that have some of those, especially residente dildo)

Reactions: majestax

lexlutha

Sep 15, 2017
Any more like these or any new fat guy/ugly bastard/diirty old man games? Really appreciate the op for starting this thread and all the members here who share their wealth of knowlege... These are some treausres for fans of this content...