Seeking Any games like HDoom?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I don't think you'll have much luck finding any other false-3d first person shooters with old school pixel art of erotic monsters. The closest I can really think of off hand would be something like Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash which is a 3rd person shooter where you play as a bikini clad anime girl fighting other anime girls in squirt gun fights, lol. Though I think that may only be on PS4. I suppose there is also Gal*Gun which is on Steam, though I think that is more of an on rails gallery shooter.

May 7, 2017
I don't think you'll have much luck finding any other false-3d first person shooters with old school pixel art of erotic monsters. The closest I can really think of off hand would be something like Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash which is a 3rd person shooter where you play as a bikini clad anime girl fighting other anime girls in squirt gun fights, lol. Though I think that may only be on PS4. I suppose there is also Gal*Gun which is on Steam, though I think that is more of an on rails gallery shooter.
Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash Fuck you!