Seeking Looking for incest games

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
hey,:)

hmmm..ok took me around 15 minutes to understand how it works...:cool:

1.if you double click on dairy it will open,show you your quest/missions..

2.when ever you click on something you will get that small wheel thingi/cogwheel...then you are supposed to click on a person or a door..
example..once you buy bugs from supermarket,go to where your sisters,mom,father is click on bugs you will get cogwheel then click on people..bugs are unlimited so i bugged everyone.bugs show there status towards you..helpful for cheating..;)

3.now with mini camera you can spy on closed doors..sometimes when you go to a room or bathroom door is closed..click on mini camera then click on the door and you can spy now..:p

4.camera you get on birthday...when ever there is someone near you click on camera then on that person...be imaginative like in bathroom or while they are sleeping:p

i m using cheat engine to cheat...after bugging everyone you can see the values...in cheat engine select double enter your value and look for it and edit it..as for money you have to be careful because if you edit it somehow the game know that and will take all your money away..but you can do some thing for this when you are editing a value there is a small box at the left side click on it and a cross will appear now you're values won't go down...after buying everything just edit the money value to 1000...:confused::confused:

Now if only i could get my hands on a walkthrough for this..i m stuck after the part where you buy oil and give it to mommy dearest...o_Oo_O

Reactions: Obiyo

blooch

Aug 5, 2016

2.when ever you click on something you will get that small wheel thingi/cogwheel...then you are supposed to click on a person or a door..
example..once you buy bugs from supermarket,go to where your sisters,mom,father is click on bugs you will get cogwheel then click on people..bugs are unlimited so i bugged everyone.bugs show there status towards you..helpful for cheating..;)

3.now with mini camera you can spy on closed doors..sometimes when you go to a room or bathroom door is closed..click on mini camera then click on the door and you can spy now..:p

4.camera you get on birthday...when ever there is someone near you click on camera then on that person...be imaginative like in bathroom or while they are sleeping:p

i m using cheat engine to cheat...after bugging everyone you can see the values...in cheat engine select double enter your value and look for it and edit it..as for money you have to be careful because if you edit it somehow the game know that and will take all your money away..but you can do some thing for this when you are editing a value there is a small box at the left side click on it and a cross will appear now you're values won't go down...after buying everything just edit the money value to 1000...:confused::confused:

Now if only i could get my hands on a walkthrough for this..i m stuck after the part where you buy oil and give it to mommy dearest...o_Oo_O

you should be able to talk to the guy in the parking lot (the cellphone guy) to buy the oil

Ted

Daddy
Aug 17, 2016
yeah i did that as i already stated gave oil to mom but afterwards its like there is nothing else to do...

Blackadder89

Sep 13, 2016
I've already played the main ones like:

UrbanX
Long Vacation
Incest Story (and all the other similar ones. I.E, Keeping it in the Family, Incest Adventures, The Artifact etc)
Home Invasion
Super Mom
Dr Diggler (and the other games this creator has)
Glassix
MyXXXKin
Superpowered
Spells for All

And was wondering if there were anymore? I'm open to text adventures/RAGS etc.
IS anyone have link for this games, Home Invasion, Super mom and Dr Diggler?

mumlvr

Sep 10, 2016

Is there simple tutorial on how to use cheat engine?? Or would you be willing to share a cheated save with us? please?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
IS anyone have link for this games, Home Invasion, Super mom and Dr Diggler?
Home Invasion is being upated in October and the dev is going to switch from Tyranobuilder to Ren'Py. Check it out here..
Super Mom is done by Tropic and is over here..
Dr. Diggler is by Fugue and is here as well as many other games and art...
Click on the Projects tab on the FugueTales site.

Bix Lewd

Aug 10, 2016
i don't understand how can fuck the mother or the sisters...some tips?

Schoolgerls Brother Walkthrough by Bix Lewd:

Getting the Items:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unlocking the Events (incomplete):

In answer to the OP, my favorite Mom/Son Incest game of all time is Iyashinbo The Motion by guilty+ which can be downloaded via this mega link:
Screenshots here:
Unfortunately there is no English translation, so you'll have to make due with something like if you want to experience this hidden classic!

Last edited:
U

User_2668

Schoolgerls Brother Walkthrough by Bix Lewd:

Getting the Items:

Unlocking the Events (incomplete):

In answer to the OP, my favorite Mom/Son Incest game of all time is Iyashinbo The Motion by guilty+ which can be downloaded via this mega link:
Screenshots here:
Unfortunately there is no English translation, so you'll have to make due with something like if you want to experience this hidden classic!
i tried playing this one but cant. Downloaded it and keep hitting .exe file but nothing happens, Heard this game only work on win 7. Is it true?

U

User_2668

Probably true :(
The game was written in a janky engine called 'INSTEAD' which I've never heard of, and it is broken in a lot of ways.
what is your os? 7?

anyway,the plot of game looked really interesting to me. But i cant change OS of my laptop just to play one game. :(

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If you're having problem right click propreties and execute compability mode and choose older version of windows :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
INSTEAD's language is written in C and Lua. It uses SDL for the GUI (graphic user interface). Maybe you need older .net or visual basic libraries? Another thing to think of is making sure you run the game as administrator. I've had a problem with both Windows 8 and 10 not running games since I didn't tick the "run as administrator" box.

U

User_2668

INSTEAD's language is written in C and Lua. It uses SDL for the GUI (graphic user interface). Maybe you need older .net or visual basic libraries? Another thing to think of is making sure you run the game as administrator. I've had a problem with both Windows 8 and 10 not running games since I didn't tick the "run as administrator" box.
Have it.

Tried playing as admin. No luck.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Try a new download of the game if it won't put you over your allotment. If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas. o_O
Good thing is, there's many others helping so don't get discouraged.