Seeking Looking for incest games

D

Deleted member 42

damn this schoolgerl brother game is confusing as fuck lol

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That's gotta be jarring to play albedo.. half hentai, half photo?

D

Deleted member 42

what should i do with the stepfather after he goes to hospital?

hondata

Aug 15, 2016
Yea, sadly i've played Son of a Bitch, Zombies Life and Roundscape/UrbanXLife.

Boy Dominates Sexy Mom is more of a"movie" type thing isn't it? There wasn't much interaction in the game i played providing it's the one you mean. Just clicking through slides. Might try out Teen Sex Quest/Albedo and hope for the best.

It surprises me how little this genre is represented, incest usually comes out as one of the more popular fetishes on every poll i've came across. I know that the Japanese have nothing but incest games but frankly, the writing is terrible imo.
schoolgerl brother is very similar to teen sex quest. It's male character corrupting two sisters and a mother. The mother has the most content when it comes down to it.
here is a link for full game

English translation for game:

Here is mother's best friend full game link:

English translation and menu respectively:

I got all of this from
How do I install school gerl

lamia2

Aug 17, 2016
'Friendship with Mom', it's up on a few places (just google 'Friendship with Mom 3d').

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But it is in russian and I don't know what to do with the translation file
If memory serves me right, you put the translated files in the same named folder in the schoolgerlsbrother game directory and let it overwrite the old files.

Reactions: AndyMe

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
But when I do it doesn't run
I can run it just by clicking on the exe but I've got a lot of codecs, libraries, .net, etc. I could tell it was a cross-platform engine so I went to texnoprom.blogspot.ru and found out he switched to the INSTEAD engine. Go to and download the launcher for your operating system and see if that works. If it doesn't all I can think of is make sure you're up to date on .net and visual studio libraries.
EDITED.... Just came across someone having an identical problem to yours and texnoprom suggested that he update his visual c++ so he could run the microsft.vc80 files. That's visual C++ 2005 runtimes. I'd suggest updating your .net libraries through microsoft as well.

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
There's a new Mom-Son game I found (.a QSP game), "No Escape". It's on the front page of f95.

Sadly, the pacing and build up is horrendous.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Yea, sadly i've played Son of a Bitch, Zombies Life and Roundscape/UrbanXLife.

Boy Dominates Sexy Mom is more of a"movie" type thing isn't it? There wasn't much interaction in the game i played providing it's the one you mean. Just clicking through slides. Might try out Teen Sex Quest/Albedo and hope for the best.

It surprises me how little this genre is represented, incest usually comes out as one of the more popular fetishes on every poll i've came across. I know that the Japanese have nothing but incest games but frankly, the writing is terrible imo.
I mean I challenge you to find a incest game with a great story. Japanese Visual Novels are not all bad frankly. The most known are Bible Black, Rance and all. But yes there is a huge part of those VN that are centered about Incest. If you like japanese style art, there are some really good VN out there. Anime-sharing and vndb.org are the best sites to browse them.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I mean I challenge you to find a incest game with a great story. Japanese Visual Novels are not all bad frankly. The most known are Bible Black, Rance and all. But yes there is a huge part of those VN that are centered about Incest. If you like japanese style art, there are some really good VN out there. Anime-sharing and vndb.org are the best sites to browse them.
I don't mean the story when I say the writing is terrible, I mean the buildup. It's always the same shit, some unnaturally submissive mother is acting like some pathetic "damsel" and then within 5 scenes she's sucking her sons censored dick.

It's cringe worthy, build up is non existent and unless I encounter a "good" VN, that's how my opinion will remain.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
I don't mean the story when I say the writing is terrible, I mean the buildup. It's always the same shit, some unnaturally submissive mother is acting like some pathetic "damsel" and then within 5 scenes she's sucking her sons censored dick.

It's cringe worthy, build up is non existent and unless I encounter a "good" VN, that's how my opinion will remain.
Yes I know what you mean and I have the pretty same opinion

U

User_2668

Care to share download link for Spells for All and Dr Diggler?

Thanks

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
Can anyone provide a general walkthrough or just explanation as to how Schoolgerls Brother works? Im simply confused, even down to the mechanics of the game.

I get a cogwheel with the cellphone and the diary. Am i supposed to interact with them to some degree?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Can anyone provide a general walkthrough or just explanation as to how Schoolgerls Brother works? Im simply confused, even down to the mechanics of the game.

I get a cogwheel with the cellphone and the diary. Am i supposed to interact with them to some degree?
I got the same question.

Edit: Seems like you have to wait until sunday for your birthday and receive a camera.