Seeking Looking for incest games

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I've already played the main ones like:

UrbanX
Long Vacation
Incest Story (and all the other similar ones. I.E, Keeping it in the Family, Incest Adventures, The Artifact etc)
Home Invasion
Super Mom
Dr Diggler (and the other games this creator has)
Glassix
MyXXXKin
Superpowered
Spells for All

And was wondering if there were anymore? I'm open to text adventures/RAGS etc.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've got all kinds of games and from what I know I think you've got most of them.
There's a qsp game here called "Son of a Bitch!" and it's quite a fun game. Teen Sex Quest or Albedo both contain incest but since I haven't really gotten into them (versions, translations, etc) so I don't know if they contain mom-son incest.
I've also got "Boy Dominates Sexy Mom" by Cardium.. it's Ren'Py.
Have you played Roundscape Adorevia, A Zombie's Life, or Urban xLife?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
I've got all kinds of games and from what I know I think you've got most of them.
There's a qsp game here called "Son of a Bitch!" and it's quite a fun game. Teen Sex Quest or Albedo both contain incest but since I haven't really gotten into them (versions, translations, etc) so I don't know if they contain mom-son incest.
Yea, sadly i've played Son of a Bitch, Zombies Life and Roundscape/UrbanXLife.

Boy Dominates Sexy Mom is more of a"movie" type thing isn't it? There wasn't much interaction in the game i played providing it's the one you mean. Just clicking through slides. Might try out Teen Sex Quest/Albedo and hope for the best.

It surprises me how little this genre is represented, incest usually comes out as one of the more popular fetishes on every poll i've came across. I know that the Japanese have nothing but incest games but frankly, the writing is terrible imo.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So you've played most of the western games with that out there. The only other thing I can suggest are some of the comics out there. There are a ton of them.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yea, sadly i've played Son of a Bitch, Zombies Life and Roundscape/UrbanXLife.

Boy Dominates Sexy Mom is more of a"movie" type thing isn't it? There wasn't much interaction in the game i played providing it's the one you mean. Just clicking through slides. Might try out Teen Sex Quest/Albedo and hope for the best.

It surprises me how little this genre is represented, incest usually comes out as one of the more popular fetishes on every poll i've came across. I know that the Japanese have nothing but incest games but frankly, the writing is terrible imo.
have you played schoolgerl brother by texnoprom and mother's best friend

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
have you played schoolgerl brother by texnoprom and mother's best friend
Hmm, isn't Mother's Best Friend in Russian (and do you have a link)? As for Schoolgirl, haven't heard of it but it doesn't sound like Mom-Son, can you give me a quick rundown of what it entails?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
EDIT: I found Teen Sex Quest

Any English links? As for Albedo, I can't find it anywhere.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, isn't Mother's Best Friend in Russian (and do you have a link)? As for Schoolgirl, haven't heard of it but it doesn't sound like Mom-Son, can you give me a quick rundown of what it entails?
schoolgerl brother is very similar to teen sex quest. It's male character corrupting two sisters and a mother. The mother has the most content when it comes down to it.
here is a link for full game

English translation for game:

Here is mother's best friend full game link:

English translation and menu respectively:

I got all of this from

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
schoolgerl brother is very similar to teen sex quest. It's male character corrupting two sisters and a mother. The mother has the most content when it comes down to it.
here is a link for full game

English translation for game:

Here is mother's best friend full game link:

English translation and menu respectively:

I got all of this from
Shit, yandex? Yikes, my file download limit is exceeded (after downloading School gerl brother) but I need to give me mobile number to extend the download limit.

Anyways around this mate? Thanks for the links btw

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Shit, yandex? Yikes, my file download limit is exceeded (after downloading School gerl brother) but I need to give me mobile number to extend the download limit.

Anyways around this mate? Thanks for the links btw
You create an account. It's free. Save it to your download folder. That's the easy way to bypass the download limit.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
You create an account. It's free. Save it to your download folder. That's the easy way to bypass the download limit.
Ah, cheers. DIdn't know you could bypass the mobile thing just by saying "I don't have a phone number"

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
On the mother's best friend .20 full game link, it's telling me "File download limit exceeded. You can only save it to Yandex.Disk"
Posted without looking... ha ha ha.. gonna register then.
That was easy. It downloads fast. Less than 2 minutes for 1.2 gb.

Last edited:

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
how do you fix the English .qsp for Mothers best friend? I try to put it in the standalone folder with the other .qsp files and I get an error in Russian making it hard to know what's going wrong

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how do you fix the English .qsp for Mothers best friend? I try to put it in the standalone folder with the other .qsp files and I get an error in Russian making it hard to know what's going wrong
make sure it's only one qsp file in the folder

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Any idea how to save progress on mothers best friend?

And are there any forums discussing it with a walkthrough perhaps?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Any idea how to save progress on mothers best friend?

And are there any forums discussing it with a walkthrough perhaps?
To save it, you should see a small box with three lines in the bottom right corner, click on that. Then click the second button.
This is from the creator's blog.

The first quest with Galina
It's all just talk to her, then flirting is her depravity does not rise up to the level of 30. After that, he starts a quest. Next is the text :)

The first quest with Marina and her father
Again we are elevating Marina (conversations and flirting). When depravity will reach 30, watched her as she helps her father. From there, the quest starts. Peep 2 times, the third SG comes into the office. There is a choice, take the money, then skip the second part of the quest. Select Marina and the quest goes on (art with his father should not be less than 30, as well as incest knowledge YY, but also it is written in the text of this). After the scene in Troy. Then back to his father in the office during working hours, we behave well. Then ask Marina to introduce HS with her friend. Again, go to the father and then the scene in the gym, there is a bummer :) Then, every day after 17:00 it is possible to go to Irina (girlfriend) out of the room YY. Please bring flowers and 10,000 rubles. The money however you can and then bring: D scene with Irina at her home. Then we come to my father's office and go to the last stage in the quest of four.

The first quest Mom
After passing the first quest with Marina and her father, go at 21:00 to the bedroom of the parents (usually her pampered at this time), we see that they all goes not so well. Watching dialogue 3 times (21:00) until until there is written that parents simply sleep. Then at 20:00 the bed he held masturbation quest icon will appear there. We went out on a quest with his mother. Every day we continue to indulge in is the quest is over. There's my 2 or 3 times as it comes. All quest is made.

But only Galina, Dillon Harper, has quest content in 0.2. The other two quests are irrelevant in this version.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Is that all the mothers content? Just masturebating over her asleep? If so i'll just wait for the 0.4 version.

Also, can you help me with the stepbrothers sister? I've done almost everything there is to do (bought all the items). I got the mother the lotion, she sucked me dick. I got a blowjob in the bath. I got a blowjob after her bath. I got a blowjob on the couch in the living room.

But there's some scenes that I can see in the "pic" folder that I have yet to unlock.

• Scene where you take pictures of your mother in her bed room
  • Scene where you eat your mother out before she goes to sleep
  • Scene where you fuck her in her bedroom

I can't seem to figure these scenes out. Any walkthroughs?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is that all the mothers content? Just masturebating over her asleep? If so i'll just wait for the 0.4 version.

Also, can you help me with the stepbrothers sister? I've done almost everything there is to do (bought all the items). I got the mother the lotion, she sucked me dick. I got a blowjob in the bath. I got a blowjob after her bath. I got a blowjob on the couch in the living room.

But there's some scenes that I can see in the "pic" folder that I have yet to unlock.

• Scene where you take pictures of your mother in her bed room
  • Scene where you eat your mother out before she goes to sleep
  • Scene where you fuck her in her bedroom

I can't seem to figure these scenes out. Any walkthroughs?
Yea, that's it for mother's content in MBF. I haven't played schoolgerl brother in a forever so I can't help you there but some people over in tfgamessite can.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Thanks man, you've been a great help.

Have you heard of the game Albedo by any chance?