Seeking Any fem softdom, lovedom, or non degrading light femdom in general?

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
I am looking for games about those types of femdom, that shy away from degrading/humiliation and cuck stuff (like ntr) or give you the possibility to avoid it. it doesn't need to be only femdom too. I am open to all types of engines and artstyles. Confined with Goddesses is one example that I enjoyed very much especially the mother/elder sister route.

I appreciate all the responses. Thanks a lot!

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

arcaos

Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
My game has a route with a spider girl who will gladly tie you up if that’s your jam. Otherwise, she’s just another member of the harem.

Last edited:

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: splitScreen

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
Maybe you will like these games. Finding good soft femdom games seems pretty hard ngl.
Thanks for chiming in cr0ss! I appreciate you taking the time to share.

I played The fate of irnia before it had any iirc, and lust doll was a great experience too, but was unaware of a sequel to that. I'll definitely check out your list, I'm not familiar with female protags in this genre so I'll see how that goes.

... Finding good soft femdom games seems pretty hard ngl.
And that's such a shame honestly. Discoverability is also bad since femdom as a tag usually means the mainstream form and too little of the wholesome part, which is partly why I tried my luck asking.. Since nothing beats getting people's recommendations directly :giggle:

Cheers, and all the best cr0ss.

Keep them coming folks, I'll be sure to take a look!

Last edited:
Reactions: cr0sswise

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
Yeah, games like this are pretty hard to find, and Confined with Goddesses is great. Here are a few other suggestions, and I hope others share their ideas as well.

- Android Life does soft femdom very well. Still a work in progress, but hopefully development continues.
- Thinking of You and Perverted Hotel are both abandoned, but the content that's there is mostly loving/light femdom (more loving in Thinking of You, lighter in Perverted Hotel).
- If you're willing to stretch your definition of "light femdom" all the way to "women take the lead in sexual encounters," then you might enjoy Power Vacuum, which includes lots of assertive, horny women. It's also hilarious.

Oct 21, 2023
2 years passed, would love to hear some new titles!

From me - I enjoyed way too much the lovedom that comes mostly in form of flavour text, but comes in
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-null-hypothesis-v0-4a-ron-chon.138294/

Where did you got that term from?
I was thinking a lot lately about my preferences, and figured that "lovedom" is the best name. I hoped I coined it in my mind but I guess I was not the first. I wonder if there are any writings on this.