Any Daz3d assets that look like south america?

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I've got an idea of a scene i want to make in a poor town in chile but i can't think of assets that have the correct look.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

something like this:

chile.jpg

dave619

Nov 3, 2018
Look on Daz website find the assets you want then come back here and go to asset request n request the assets

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm....

I just did a search for shanty town Daz Poser on Google. Some of Vanishing Point's stuff doesn't look like it's too far off, and may suit your purposes:

Flip over to images mode in the search to see the pics of various things.

Here's an example

Looks like most of VP's stuff that is pictured in the search is being offered through hivewire3d.

Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hmmm....

I just did a search for shanty town Daz Poser on Google. Some of Vanishing Point's stuff doesn't look like it's too far off, and may suit your purposes:

Flip over to images mode in the search to see the pics of various things.

Here's an example

Looks like most of VP's stuff that is pictured in the search is being offered through hivewire3d.
Thanks OhWee, i didn't think to use that search term.

Hmm, come to think of i could just rip the building assets from Miramar map on PUBG and get some stuff thats close! Or maybe get a screenshot and use as a flat background image :)

Reactions: OhWee

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
There are some really good assets from Stonemason on the Daz site, but you will definitely have to kitbash to get a South America look to something you render.

Powerage on renderosity has a very good asset called 'Old Western Town' I believe, and it's modular, and would make a great base for this scene. I will look up some more tonight. Are you making a game?

Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
There are some really good assets from Stonemason on the Daz site, but you will definitely have to kitbash to get a South America look to something you render.

Powerage on renderosity has a very good asset called 'Old Western Town' I believe, and it's modular, and would make a great base for this scene. I will look up some more tonight. Are you making a game?
Thanks for those suggestions, i'll follow it up.

I've been toying with a few concepts for games for a while, but find I kind of get bogged down in the details - I guess i'm setting the standard of quality i want to produce too high.
Along the way I feel like I've got a good handle on Daz and Blender. I work as a programmer in the daytime and one thing i "accomplished" was to write a custom game engine in Unity that works OK for core game flow (using Inkle for script dialogue flow) but needs more work to make it a proper engine (save/load games, rollback, etc). I've decided not to pursue that engine further however, as it does nothing but duplicate a small part of what Renpy can do.

Anyway, when i finally have a v0.1 Beta ready, i promise this board will be the first to know!