Archived [SoB] Antonina

mattius77

May 16, 2017
With the new .22 version, I've noticed it's possible to use a cheat QSP to unlock pretty much all of Mom's content in one save. So you can have all her regular 1:1 scenes, the threesomes with Sister and Shurik (and presumably the gangbang with Tony, but I haven't played that through yet), and get her working at the strip club simultaneously. Is there a combination of vars to edit to have the same thing with Antonina? There are only a couple scenes in the non-relationship route, so it's no big deal, and you get them at the expense of losing all the Dasha and Marina stuff. I'm just wondering if it's worth the effort to try.

Reactions: tarzanello22

jmsm1

Jul 16, 2017
In the non-relationship route you get the threesome event with Irina. At least I never got it with the relationship route...

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Couple of questions -

1. How do I level the massage skill?

2. I had the initial box encounter with Antonina, but going back to the shopping center on Monday/Wednesday/Friday offers no options to interact with her. Is this because I don't have any massage skill or did I pick the wrong option during the box event and am now locked out of this quest chain forever? I think I picked the "Offer help..." option or something like that.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Go to MC's bedroom and log on to the internet. There's an option in 'surf there' or whatever it says to take online massage courses. Or you could just cheat the variable.

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Go to MC's bedroom and log on to the internet. There's an option in 'surf there' or whatever it says to take online massage courses. Or you could just cheat the variable.
Thanks.

I bumped it up to max just as a test but still don't have the option to interact with Antonina at the mall on weekdays - did I just permanently lock myself out of her entire chain because of my response to the box event? Is there a way to "reset" her event triggers by modifying the save or something?

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Nevermind.

I stopped by the mall on the following Saturday and was able to talk to Antonina again. Now she's available on weekdays.

CraysisW

Jun 16, 2017
Hello I cannat blowjob after massage,I chose Send to dick but alot of few days and give him gift but no blowjob option after massage.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The first blowjob event happens when you visit her on the weekend after working as a model. It's only after this that you unlock beejays after massages.

Reactions: CraysisW