Archived [SoB] Antonina

itsnotme

Aug 7, 2017
Question 1: Do you have the fancy (130,000) camera? (For sale at mall)
Question 2: Do you have an erection (Worth a Stake) while talking to her?
Question 3: Have you waited a few days and visited her again? (Only relevant if your answer is yes to Q1 and Q2)

Hope that helped, I never really struggled going through the Antonina line.
Didn't have the camera before so I guess that was the issue, I have it now but (following some of the previous posts on this thread) I don't seem to get any prompt to do anything? Either visiting her on Mon/Wed/Fri or working on the weekends on going to the park/marina between 13:00 -> 15:00

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
When I talk to the guy at the Nestor office, he says I am not fit to work although I have maxed my physique with the modded QSP to the point of "Inflated (green)".

Is there variable I can edit to hep me start work?

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
Hi,
I saw the encouter scene once (masage after job), and since I didn't saw her. I continue job envery week end, but nothing happens (3 mounth of job). any idea of what I missed ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi,
I saw the encouter scene once (masage after job), and since I didn't saw her. I continue job envery week end, but nothing happens (3 mounth of job). any idea of what I missed ?
Have you tried going to her on monday, wednesday or friday

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
Yes, I spended all days (and several times, all the week to be sure once) in mall, and still nothing.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Is eating her out part of the path where you can fuck her? Or have I screwed up?

Songeman213

Apr 22, 2017
Is eating her out part of the path where you can fuck her? Or have I screwed up?
Eating out means that you agreed to be her bitch and is a dead end.

There are 3 choices:

First branch: she asks you to be her little plaything.

If you tell her to "send to dick", she gets angry at you, but then she later blows YOU when you see her at the mall.

If you go with the other option, you're stuck eating her out all the time. She never fucks you.

Second branch:

If you chose the "send to dick" option, theres another set of choices once you begin to massage her and she sucks/fucks you. After sucking/fucking for awhile, there's an option for her to be your girlfriend. If you decline, you don't get access to her daughters, but you can booty call her (alternate scenes). Personally, I think the game is more fleshed out if you choose the main routes for all of the characters as you get locked out if you don't pursue the main routues.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
I went for "send to dick" but the route isnt progressing. Its just endlessly repeating the massage.

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
I went for "send to dick" but the route isnt progressing. Its just endlessly repeating the massage.
You need to go to Antoninas office in the shoping mall next. She'll give you a BJ to make it up to you and you progress into the massage scenes. If you progresses further in the messages (fucked her after the message a few times) you can choose to become friends with benefits or have an actual relationship. If you choose the later you can visit/fuck/sleep at her home.

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
You need to go to Antoninas office in the shoping mall next. She'll give you a BJ to make it up to you and you progress into the massage scenes. If you progresses further in the messages (fucked her after the message a few times) you can choose to become friends with benefits or have an actual relationship. If you choose the later you can visit/fuck/sleep at her home.
This doesn't happen for me. Regardless of when I go to her, either weekday or weekend. I don't know how to edit my save file to make it work either : (

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
There's no alternate events for forgiving her flirting with the neighbour, right? You should only ever get angry?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
There's no alternate events for forgiving her flirting with the neighbour, right? You should only ever get angry?
Yes. getting angry gives a special scene but if you let it pass nothing happens and you kinda get cucked a bit.

Borax

Jul 14, 2017
This doesn't happen for me. Regardless of when I go to her, either weekday or weekend. I don't know how to edit my save file to make it work either : (
I seem to have the same problem; after sending her to f**k nothing new appens after the massages (tried for more then 2 IG months).
Before the update I had no problem

LaSombraOscura

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 1879

About heroine
Antonina (aka ) - She herself not supported by a man. She has her own lingerie chain stores, there is also a small hotel on the coast. The woman brought up and raised two girls. Not really trust men because he believes them to be weak and strong themselves.

Walkthrough:
  • Keep working as an entertainer, eventually she will tell you to help with some boxes. No real choice here, you have to do it. When that happens, offer a massage, but don't get to brave.
  • After this point, you can visit her at the shopping center and give her a massage on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Keep doing those massages, after some times (roughly 7-8, maybe more) you can get to the next massage level (legs,front,naked).
  • After some times she will ask you to model for her, do so (nest you cash and needed to continue her chain). It's pretty important to have a hard on when doing the shoot, since that raises her slutiness and needed to eventually trigger the next event.
  • Keep doing the massages and shoots until the event triggers, she will take you to her home and you will get a important choice that's change future events with her. If you agree on that choice you become her toy and can only lick her after massages. Nothing more.
  • If you send her fuck yourself on that choice she will apologyse in the next time you work as entertainer in the shopping center allowing you to have blowjobs after massages and some time later fuck her after massages.
  • At this point she will ask you about the relationship if its serious or just casual sex.
  • If you choose serious relationship you will have full access to her house. Later you meet her daughters Dasha and Marina in her house and have a nice cash income working as model in some events she call you in the cellphone. Also you can visit her at shopping monday, wednesdays and fridays with a hard on to more scenes and can suggest a showerin the hall at 20:00 till 23:00 for another scene. If you have a hard on and meet her in the pool at 19:00 till 20:00 another scene happens. And another scene trigger when you enter her bathroom at 19:00 till 20:00.
  • But if your choice was "Just casual sex" whem prompted you have the oportunity to call her on cellphone on weekdays in different times to fuck her in your apartment (business center).
very nice

greyling

Jun 8, 2017
I'v got the boxes event done but i cant massage her on the weekdays. I have the massage skill maxed.

Can anyone help me?