Archived [SoB] Antonina

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
6273747.jpg

About heroine
Antonina (aka ) - She herself not supported by a man. She has her own lingerie chain stores, there is also a small hotel on the coast. The woman brought up and raised two girls. Not really trust men because he believes them to be weak and strong themselves.

Walkthrough:
  • Keep working as an entertainer, eventually she will tell you to help with some boxes. No real choice here, you have to do it. When that happens, offer a massage, but don't get to brave.
  • After this point, you can visit her at the shopping center and give her a massage on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. Keep doing those massages, after some times (roughly 7-8, maybe more) you can get to the next massage level (legs,front,naked).
  • After some times she will ask you to model for her, do so (nest you cash and needed to continue her chain). It's pretty important to have a hard on when doing the shoot, since that raises her slutiness and needed to eventually trigger the next event.
  • Keep doing the massages and shoots until the event triggers, she will take you to her home and you will get a important choice that's change future events with her. If you agree on that choice you become her toy and can only lick her after massages. Nothing more.
  • If you send her fuck yourself on that choice she will apologyse in the next time you work as entertainer in the shopping center allowing you to have blowjobs after massages and some time later fuck her after massages.
  • At this point she will ask you about the relationship if its serious or just casual sex.
  • If you choose serious relationship you will have full access to her house. Later you meet her daughters Dasha and Marina in her house and have a nice cash income working as model in some events she call you in the cellphone. Also you can visit her at shopping monday, wednesdays and fridays with a hard on to more scenes and can suggest a showerin the hall at 20:00 till 23:00 for another scene. If you have a hard on and meet her in the pool at 19:00 till 20:00 another scene happens. And another scene trigger when you enter her bathroom at 19:00 till 20:00.
  • But if your choice was "Just casual sex" whem prompted you have the oportunity to call her on cellphone on weekdays in different times to fuck her in your apartment (business center).

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Does "paw" have any effect other than reducing her feelings? (Don't recall the value)
Not that i have noticed so far. I am not sure if one can actually get caught by one of the daughters doing it though.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
So, in the relationship route there's an event where you walk in on Antonina talking with her neighbor on the sofa and you have the option to brush it off or to act like a jealous maniac. Does anybody know if this decision has an impact one way or the other?

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Considering other similar events for other characters i believe its safe to assume: Yes - it will impact

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I believe the walkthrough recommends to get angry. I thought taking the forgive route stopped me froms staying in the house, but I realized that I might of not been paying attention to my Energy. I do know that if you forgive her, then the neighbor keeps showing back up and you have the dame scene minuse the options. That alone got to be annoying so I edited it back to not forgiveing her.

kars

Mar 6, 2017
someone know how reset the event with antonina and the neighbourg ? i choose forgive her but now im stuck when i go see her she talk with him and only have option : leave.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Try resetting the verable Neighbor Chain under Antonia. Save first, but I had same issue and that is how I fixed it.

Anyone know how to trigger birthday for Dasha, so far no phone call fro Antonia. Oh this run I found Antonia trying to seduce Elsa. First time for me, guess that may be a preview of the next version?

Reactions: Quacker

kars

Mar 6, 2017
Try resetting the verable Neighbor Chain under Antonia. Save first, but I had same issue and that is how I fixed it.

Anyone know how to trigger birthday for Dasha, so far no phone call fro Antonia. Oh this run I found Antonia trying to seduce Elsa. First time for me, guess that may be a preview of the next version?
how do you resetting the variable ? i don't read russian and all variable are in russian in Sqp editor :)

Thjis

May 19, 2017
try going to the actual mod in game if you are using the mod cheat. There is a boss neighbor chain there I believe. That is the one you want. If you are going into the actual save, you need to look for her under the data lines. She is listed as boss, but not the version my translator gave me which was something like "6OCC" a much longer word about 8 letters or so long. Unfortunately I do not recall the name at this moment.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
IF anyone knows or is posting/reading the Russian pages, I am still interested in knowing how to trigger birthday. Would also be nice to know how many possibilities the game has, it is incredibly complex when you start weaving the thing together. Oh... Yana, she has anal with you (once), but for the most part is she frozen at oral? Not really found any other options so far and not sure where to be working to open her up completely.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The current stage you reached with Yana is what is possible right now

Thjis

May 19, 2017
The current stage you reached with Yana is what is possible right now
Thanks toolkitxx, I was just going through the qgen and found what looked like the dialogue for a vaginal scene, but not much and I could not find anything about time etc.