Demonic_Hero

Apr 29, 2022
Is there a way to get 3 moments of Glory in the current build? I know you can get 1 from breaking open the cabinet in search and rescue and another from just leaving when the event with Kate in the Gym starts

EDIT: FOUND IT! You need 8(actually 9) Int to do this (9 since you lose a point before you get the chance but I'll describe). have to do "Twisted Desires" (The Kate Gym Challange quest) and at the VERY END instead of keeping the Gold Star give it to her, this will cause you to lose an INT point and Kate to steal it from you. Then Call Isabelle in the next scene, this requires 8 INT points combined with the one you lost at the start that's 9.
If you have 8 INT points before the quest you can gain another one when choosing your wardrobe on the day of the challenge (If you can't tell which option you need real life INT points).

Double Edit: You get nothing out of a full Moment of Glory run Kate's quest is completely unrelated to it.
Bonus it's better to side with Kate than Isabelle at the start.
Siding with Isabelle cuts you off from Kate's quest BUT NOT Visa Versa
can u tell me what do u mean by kate in the gym starts? i

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
The Isabelle walking in was never actually shown, it appears to be something that will be added later on (likely a slight retcon of Dethroning the Queen quest where if you choose to fuck Kate, Isabelle will walk in). It's weird rn because she never does walk in, and on my main file, I ain't even fuck Kate at all, and the quest still says I did.
Incorrect.
While, it's true that she won't walk in on you if you choose "Maybe, but I want a turn with the mask." (she'll stay to clean up and then wait for you in the cafeteria), if you choose either of the other options, and you let Isabelle convince you to continue, you'll tell her to go get the key, and she will walk in on you at the very end of it. (This is true even before 1.40, tested on 1.39)

The real "problem" is that the new quest says she did walk in on us even if she didn't, and as you said, even if it never happened. I say "problem" in quotation because the reason is that the quest is WIP, and, when it's finished, will probably be either completely different, or not activate at all, if she didn't walk in on us.

... And I say "probably", because in the Flora quest "Squid Game" there's a line of dialogue that refers to something that never happened if you're doing the love route, but that's much less of an oversight than an entire quest revolving around something that never happened.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes