2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
2016-09-24_184026.jpg
Overview:
Anna is your new neighbor. You find her upon returning home one day, struggling with boxes. Being the gentleman you are, you offer to help. While you do so, you can find out a little about the new woman in your life and, should you impress her enough, ask her on a date. From there, the game follow a fairly traditional dating game premise. There are a series of locations with activities there. The ultimate aspiration is to impress her sufficiently, so that she invites you into her apartment at the end of the evening.
The game also includes checkpoints which activate at the of each location. So, for instance, if you don’t get the sex ending you want, you can just load up and see Anna inviting you in again.​

Updated: 16 September, 2016
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: N/A
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:
- -

2016-09-24_184230.jpg 2016-09-24_184338.jpg 2016-09-24_184451.jpg 2016-09-24_184546.jpg 2016-09-24_184603.jpg 2016-09-24_184733.jpg

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
game keeps bugging out on me.
Doesn't work at all in Firefox.
keeps going black screen in IE and keeps looping.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You need to have local storage enabled and be able to run javascript. Certain add-ons and browser settings can interfere with the operation of this game. It's meant to work on ordinary browsers that use HTML and Javascript. Go to their blog at vdategames and read the comments. There may be others who had the same issues and you can solve many vdategames issues just by reading the blog.
Just ran this download and my fully updated firefox runs it without issues. It's only changed with medium high security settings, modified home page, tabs, download settings, and delete cookies on exit. My addons are flashblock, cookies manager, and S3 google translator.

Last edited:

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Walkthrough would be great, can't get past the dinner date where everything seems to go well, then get locked into a checkpoint of her saying Bye at her door.

Nootky

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is the definition of a trail and error game. Jesus christ it's so picky, if you so much as slip up once your chances of a "good" ending drop like a rock. At this point it's not even about the pronz, I just want to actually beat it. Pressing Tab does help for the on screen prompts, like kissing her hand at the start or where to place boxes, etc. So that's nice I guess.

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Bloody hell you people. When I posted this game looking at the images I thought you guys would hate it so far it has been my most liked release... damn you guys like vdategames a lot :p
I have done a quick look in the interwebs and haven't found a walkthrough I might search a bit more later and see if I can find something but I sincerely doubt it :oops:

Reactions: rrapa and muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sometimes you'll find walkthroughs over at
The new lagoon often has a thread in hints and tips section or in the "all sexy games" section
I just checked those sites and havent found anything yet.

Reactions: moszter and TCMS

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
just copy and paste the url over and over again to cheat to raise their affection points.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Even with cheating I couldn't get to fucking

So i just randomly opened files until I got to fucking

And then I couldn't get anal, so I randomly opened files until I found anal ...

tough game

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
my game glitched and gave me a blank screen eventually when i cheated lust. Guess it eventually catches on that you're boosting stats, so to others. don't get to greedy with it, like I did. Or it might have been I gave her one gift, continued into the dinner date and backtracked once and gave her another. Might have confused the system on which one I gave thus couldn't load a specific screen. Yup that's it....don't do that.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
upon another play through it does actually have a catch point at her apartment door in the last scene if you've been cheating the points. stating "were you stalking her to be so perfect? Better try again" so cheat points after that I guess. Still trying to figure out where to find the dildo for achievements. Any thoughts?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
upon another play through it does actually have a catch point at her apartment door in the last scene if you've been cheating the points. stating "were you stalking her to be so perfect? Better try again" so cheat points after that I guess. Still trying to figure out where to find the dildo for achievements. Any thoughts?
Get a high score while helping her move in her apartment. Invite her to your apt for a drink. Give her beer. She falls asleep. Touch her knee, leg, other leg, and then shoulder. Then grab her leg to wake her up. You will automatically get the dildo while getting her a gift for the dinner date.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
follow-up, does it display anywhere or notify you and is that on any difficulty. I swear I've played through this game countless times now (backtracking by browser history to anything but Anna would probably take hours aside from a small oasis of this page and maybe a hulu show or two). I can't get past a BJ or get the supposed dildo (never actually seen or read dialogue about it). and if I go for the dildo I have no way of getting to know she likes sports, which i suppose the dialogue you gain from that knowledge convinces her to go further.
Or I apparently to well (without stat glitching the game mind you) and she shuts the door in my face and the game accuses me of doing to perfect and calls me her stalker. So clearly there is too high and too low a stats and a perfect happy medium path that I have yet to uncover. I swear you need some sort of conspiracy red string diagram to figure out how to score with Anna.

From what I can tell, end of move-in max possible points is 250, then you choose apartment (dildo path?) or bar (likes sports). Next I guess choose booze for gift (never figured if color matters), I've never seen a benefit from the toast at end of date, but I've read claims. I know the jade figurine is her favorite due to testing everything in the first run-through. Should I actually choose that? appetizer and main don't seem to matter except water because at end of date I got a text saying she was too drunk after she stopped me at her door. then you choose the obvious dialogue path to get likes nature. I choose hobby after that, maybe I should choose food? then movie, horror seems to be the only one to have benefit, but maybe I'm wrong. club next, I've tried ignoring waitress and only peeking the one time she seems mutually distracted. Full dance bonus. Whereas the bar I only seem to be able to look at her phone and find no benefit or way to finish gallery 2, unless I'm clearly missing some extra thing at the bar, club seems the better route. Park/pics seems straight forward, I wouldn't think it would matter for game sake if your an ass or tit kind of guy, but who knows, it might.

...I don't know... this game seems great and I'm all for difficult and unlocking 100% (clearly, as seen by my personal torture above, LOL) but I'm reaching my "searching for a walkthrough to save hours of my life" point (not that I haven't and failed already).

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I found these routes both reading the vdategames blog and through playing it.
One route...

Hardcore route does 2 things.. get the score high enough and she will accuse you of being a stalker... and opens only one extra scene which is the anal dildo scene.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
well now my insanity can end, thanks:D. Man they made a toughy but a goody this time around. Here's a like for curing what ails me.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
finally figured it out, she never gets fully naked after BJ if i use chrome, chrome bugs seem common with vdate. played it with firefox.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote