EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Anna_Banner.jpg

Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-12
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: DeepSleep - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 2 - Episode 15
Language: English
The Prequel:
FanArt: Here
Genre:

Changelog:

Map:

Old save files might not work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update and gives you access to all scenes.

DOWNLOAD
Sandbox
Win/Linux
(Ch.2 Ep.15 Beta): - - - -
Mac
(Ch.2 Ep. 15 Beta): - - - -
Android (v0.99): - -

VN
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Monthly Wallpapers - Save - Gallery Unlock*

Chapter 1+Anna first time:

goovraedt thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2-7 bar 56.png 10-2 red ass 3.png 10-5 grope 5.png 12-4 revealnig outfit.png 14-5 from front 2.png 15-5 take it deeper.png 16-2 diane 8.png 20-2 event 58-1.png 21-3 alfred 62.png 33-7 bar 152.jpg 20-7 bar 16.png 31-5 dilan 9.jpg 32-12 shoot 92.jpg 36-8 pizza 9.jpg 20-5 guys 2-1.png 20-7 laptop 21.png 21-4 mast 5.png t3i7qBC[1].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 13, 2016
No blackmailing fat boss and/or stranger cumming on mc?
What witchery is at work here?!

Promising start so far.
i kept waiting for a 'homeless old dude in need' to cum all over her face, but happy such thing didn't happen

the art is pretty decent and the story seems promising as well. only if it wasn't an rpgm :/

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I recognize the bathroom from Dreams of Desire, looks like solid art, I'll check this out in a few more updates

Reactions: syuseiu

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
No blackmailing fat boss and/or stranger cumming on mc?
What witchery is at work here?!

Promising start so far.
You make it sound as if it's something original, yet it isn't. The boss isn't blackmailing her, but he still pulled out the usual "wear this revealing outfit" move. The groping dude is here and the blank boyfriend for the usual demo sex scene. The writing in general is rather bad.
The visuals are pretty though.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
i dont understand what do u have to do in the resturant after u change clothes..
If you talked with the owner after he told you to go change but before you changed, you will have to reload. Once he tells you to go change, just immediately go change.

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You make it sound as if it's something original, yet it isn't. The boss isn't blackmailing her, but he still pulled out the usual "wear this revealing outfit" move. The groping dude is here and the blank boyfriend for the usual demo sex scene. The writing in general is rather bad.
The visuals are pretty though.
I never said it is original, but it's still a lot better than the usual Sarah's Life, Road Trip, Lida's Adventure crap. Also I disagree with the outfit being very revealing. My point being there's no: "Oh no he's got a picture of me, I have to suck his dick now" moment (yet).

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes