miramistin

Jul 19, 2017
The author is from Italy. I don't know why that discussion began to begin with.[/QUOTE
Above, some guy supposed that DeepSleep was getting ready the game on orthodox Xmas, not Catholic.And another one said that Catholic and Orthodox Xmas have the same date. And discussion was started)

CrazedHarmony

Jun 29, 2018
Does anybody know if there's an up to date CG of Anna's Exciting Affection and the three visual novels? I found one somewhere awhile back but it was only up to the 0.5 update.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Does anybody know if there's an up to date CG of Anna's Exciting Affection and the three visual novels? I found one somewhere awhile back but it was only up to the 0.5 update.
I saw it on e hentai

and the version 5 you're also talking about.
to see if the other versions are also on this site.
if not, the images are not encrypted in the games

Vorsyn

Oct 10, 2018
Never enjoyed any of the novels, they even don't fit to the main storyline, Anna was supposed to be an innocent girl that gets corrupted after moving to the big city, well now we learn that she was a fuckmachine since always? I understand that these novels buy deepsleep enough time to slow down the story and keep milking patrons.
Now, if you think how long it took him to create a single sex scene novel, imagine when next update will be out. Let's just hope he won't decide we want an Easter novel in the meanwhile

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys,
Recently downloaded the latest v1.3 and while loading my previous save , i got type definition error could not proceed the game .Any fix for this issue .?

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes