DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
P.S. : It's written some pages back,that he took a vacation and that the new update will probably come up late February or early March.Bitching constantly for it,on a pirate site is kinda douchey,wouldn't you agree?
Of course not agree.

That is around the 3rd vacations he takes in one year, just cheeck the updates the last year... At first he works..every month a update with 3 animation like allways, Then when him start to gain money stops...

I was suporting him cause i love this game, but when he post on patreon updates come day...14, then im waiting for the money support bar be full....
You know.. When the next day the money bar was full he empty the bar money account then he post im looking for helper and need money ,THE FUCK??... So all the payment sucks and the game update was come 2 months late .that was on summer. Of course cause him take vacations...

Months later he saying again is working alone , now vacations or i am 4 months late cause i make a minigame of anna with 1 animationsame happens when he does the school minigame.... da..da...da...

Just not serious person who,s missrespect the people supporting him , so i sent him and stop supporting .
So yes i love anna game, but creator deserves he,s karma, stop all the supports and loose her game and he,s precious money for do nothing...

And of course..im downloading game from piratte site , never moore going to spend a buck in a person who,s laugh with the supports.

Amd this is the first time i post about this.. Never complain nothing, but is time time explain why people is angry.[/QUOTE]

exactly what i wanted to say.

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
dis game is dead! i tell you, u motherfuckers are getting blue balls!!!! by the way, are there any girls playing these kinda games? or in this forum?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
stop giving him money, and u'll see then how fast he will release updates ;)
LOL, unfortunately it's a curse like somebody on the forum said that every developer falls to it. We have seen some examples as well. We'll you really can't help.

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
h
Yes :) I think that a few of girls playing too
mmm interesting, say...how would you react if you found yourself in the same circumstances as the main female character, I mean, would you feel the same arousal or get offended to the core?

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
almost 3 months passed and DeepSleep is delaying a lot for the next update....
It has not been 3 months. The X-mas gift was released on 13/01/2019. 3 months would be the middle of April.
Why are the people complaining always ignoring his other stuff?

stop giving him money, and u'll see then how fast he will release updates ;)
It's your money and your choice to do with as you will, but I can almost 100% guarantee you, it won't go faster.
Just be patient and be glad he is active on discord so you are guaranteed that an update will eventually come.
Without it, this may otherwise become a second Sarah's Life

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
i think people are being a bit harsh, when theres no short novels new updates are released around 4-6 weeks with a good amount of content and good quality and normally well worth the wait. There is other games that have around a 4-5 week release and more often than not have half the content this game does.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes