penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I think somebody posted that the developer releasing it mid feb.
Although he is a regular updater and doesn't take too long to release his update..

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
i have downloaded compressed version just to see the renders. but i cannot open the pictures because i don't have the codec for them :'( man i wish this game was a renpy game. rpgm games aren't my thing. i know there is an renpy version but it is unofficial so i don't want to play it. man this sucks :( 980 mB of my precious data, and i can't see the pictures :(
If they are webp files,just do a google search for an image viewer and you are good to go.

Otherwise,download the ren'py version.It has all the renders and the vidclips

Nov 8, 2016
update without little delay isn't a good update :D
Little? It was supposed to come out before Christmas, it's January 10 and it's stil not out. Little is hours. Acceptable is 1~2 days depending on the size of the patch. Mind you this isn't a patch, it's a shitty short novel no one asked for.

This is not "a little delay", its an irresponsible level of not giving a fuck and having no respect for your supporters. He blatantly lied on how close he was to releasing. Unnacceptable. Anyone that doesn't acknowledge this is a blind fanboy.

Sep 17, 2017
Not to pile on, but DeepSleep is always late.
Which is ridiculous because he sets his own schedule and release dates, he's never stated or committed to a regular release schedule, it's just ready when it's ready (plus an extra week, or two).

Since I've been following the game (little over a year) he hasn't stuck to an initial release date once, it's why I cancelled my patreon pledge with him.
There's always delays and he doesn't see very much criticism for it (at least not on Patreon) beyond a few pledgers dropping off.

It's frustrating.

Nov 8, 2016
I also cut my pledge 3 months ago, people are definitely starting to catch up to his ways. He's trying to pull a Lily of the Valley and the outcome will be the same. Shitty developers just make me value good developers more and more.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
just saying, no offense lol
Christmas for Orthodoxe is January 7th, maybe it's his case so it's not very delayed
You are clearly wrong.The orthodox and catholic Christmas dates are the same as everyone's else, 25th of December.
The one you are talking about is the Serbian Christmas.

Jul 19, 2017
You are clearly wrong.The orthodox and catholic Christmas dates are the same as everyone's else, 25th of December.
The one you are talking about is the Serbian Christmas.
Nope. Ortodox Xmas on January 7. In Russia, Ukraine and all Eastern Europe who are orthodox. Believe me, i know what i am saying about.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.20 star(s) 46 Votes