Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
He said on a patreon post i think that the update was gonna come last week.
That was after the last delay which the original date was "before new year" which is after the first delay that was supposed to come "by christmas". The money gets bigger the updates become sparser and with less and less content.

Two updates ago and prior to that the updates would take about a month to come out, last update took a little over a month and a half, this one is being announced to take two and a half months of development since the last update was December 3 and he announced the next one mid February.

People are kinda turning a blind eye to this because he releases "wallpapers" and "small novels".

Another developer falls to the Patreon curse.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That was after the first delay which the original date was "before new year" which is after the first delay that was supposed to come "by christmas". The money gets bigger the updates become sparser and with less and less content.

Two updates ago and prior to that the updates would take about a month to come out, last update took a little over a month and a half, this one is being announced to take two and a half months of development since the last update was December 3 and he announced the next one mid February.

People are kinda turning a blind eye to this because he releases "wallpapers" and "small novels".

Another developer falls to the Patreon curse.
I am afraid you are right with this!

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I think somebody posted that the developer releasing it mid feb.
Although he is a regular updater and doesn't take too long to release his update..

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
I think somebody posted that the developer releasing it mid feb.
Although he is a regular updater and doesn't take too long to release his update..
I think maybe it's the developer who gives himself a pleasant vacation, so this update, though not very much, seems to take a little longer.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
You are all talking about the update but what about the Christmas game?
It's late and most of us don't care. We want updates and that's what we're supporting the game for.

Which is irrelevant because at this point everything is extremely late.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
i have downloaded compressed version just to see the renders. but i cannot open the pictures because i don't have the codec for them :'( man i wish this game was a renpy game. rpgm games aren't my thing. i know there is an renpy version but it is unofficial so i don't want to play it. man this sucks :( 980 mB of my precious data, and i can't see the pictures :(
If they are webp files,just do a google search for an image viewer and you are good to go.

Otherwise,download the ren'py version.It has all the renders and the vidclips

Reactions: skazy

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's late and most of us don't care. We want updates and that's what we're supporting the game for.

Which is irrelevant because at this point everything is extremely late.
yea i just said because i assume if the mini game is late the update itself will be as well.

Reactions: RimJobJimBob
3.90 star(s) 131 Votes