Mod RPGM Anna Exciting Affection: RedMod [v10] [redknight00]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
why the hell is it corrupted
Sorry, I've been a little sick this week, I'll post an updated version for 1.1 later today.

Edit: done, mod is ported to 1.1 and added a few scenes from earlier versions that were missing.

I forgot to add the cursor, I'll do it tomorrow.

zebeldeek

Dec 4, 2017
Sorry, I've been a little sick this week, I'll post an updated version for 1.1 later today.

Edit: done, mod is ported to 1.1 and added a few scenes from earlier versions that were missing.

I forgot to add the cursor, I'll do it tomorrow.
the archive is either damaged or corrupted error

Jul 14, 2017
When I try and watch the Timothy scene with his friend in the last update, nothing happens they just play a game and Anna goes home.

How can I change this?

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
When I try and watch the Timothy scene with his friend in the last update, nothing happens they just play a game and Anna goes home.

How can I change this?
The scenes are played according to your previous choices in the game, so if you didn't see it yet to make those choices or picked a different one, the scenes will reflect that. At one point I plan on organizing everything, but for now, it's just too much work to put in a cheat feature.

To the others, mod updated to new version, I was in the middle of implementing a new version of the gallery, so I put a stable version under Beta Gallery in the menu.

I'm well, aware that one scene has the wrong thumbnail, the green line and the missing slots, it's just how it is for now.

Screenshot_1.png

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'll probably finish tomorrow, started today and got through the worst part already.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, removed the Beta Gallery for now, I plan on finishing it for good in the next two weeks, so there's no point in porting at this point.

Reactions: DrackDrap

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I cannot access 1.5's lesbian dance at the bar. I did not see it in my run so wanted to watch in the gallery. I cant access it tho :/

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote