Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hmm... I finally gave it another go after 1 year. It's more or less the same thing as Elena's Life/Sarah's Life - the most basic, linear VN made in RPGM to make it longer. Characters are inconsistent, bordeline retarded at points (MC almost every single time) and choices don't really matter. She has no real afterthoughts after her actions and plot consists from jumping from one guy to another since there seems to be no real plotframe. It's the most obvious example of a game that gives bad reputation to RPGM games and female MCs. One point that stands out is that developer is above average when it comes to renders so he should focus on that and leave development for someone more capable of it. There's not hope for Anna and even tho it's enjoyable at points, it's mostly waste of a great model.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
All videos for the game:
I wish there were more these, too many devs do the static lifeless images only route. Even basic stuff like this is better than static.

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Gotta ask, why are there no normal dudes, or regular alpha dudes to let Anna fall into temptation with.. Boyfriend's father is kinda what I'm looking for, just too old and her boyfriend's father.. Sergey is also cool... but he looks like a Russian mafia underboss and is probably old..

Ashley is a piece of shit. And the two dudes she uses her body and looks to get things out of who are decent guys look young as fuck..

And the rest are pretty much sleazebags..

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Just played the update..
What can I say.. I enjoyed it, not much progress in storyline maybe some openings but the renders and the scenes, the poker and the timothy one were fucking awesome.

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Gotta ask, why are there no normal dudes, or regular alpha dudes to let Anna fall into temptation with.. Boyfriend's father is kinda what I'm looking for, just too old and her boyfriend's father.. Sergey is also cool... but he looks like a Russian mafia underboss and is probably old..

Ashley is a piece of shit. And the two dudes she uses her body and looks to get things out of who are decent guys look young as fuck..

And the rest are pretty much sleazebags..
This is something I've been thinking about for a few updates and you're totally right. It really could use some kind of womanizer to corrupt her, think Jack from GGGB. Maybe not exactly like him but certainly a similar concept. Right now all we really have are old dudes (Alfred and everyone at the bar pretty much), creepy dudes there for blackmail (Jeremy, the other office guy, and Ashley), and nerdy young guys (Timothy and his friend). I've also mentioned this a few times before, but the office friends brother who was there when Anna got hit by the car, I don't understand where he has been. He could easily have been that character and has just been MIA for a long time. I swear I read Deep was putting him in an update months ago and then it never happened. As I said earlier, I like Anna in sexual situations I just wish some of the men she's with were more interesting.

As an aside real quick: it seems to be a theme in these female corruption games there's always a nerdy dude who ends up fucking the girl. In this game it's Timothy, in Lily of the Valley it's the cosplay fat dude, etc. I can't stand that trope. I feel like people in here love Timothy but I can't stand him lol.

Dec 14, 2017
Holy moly this game is sick!
I'm really looking forward for future updates!
Even though I like the first few hours the most cause in the end its just like fucking everyone ^^
In the beginning it feels like a challenge to make her more slutty.
At least its not as bad as in GGGB. :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
guys how to play the game on mac i download it on my mac but it's not working
can someone help me please
How I ran it on Mac is the following:

Extract the download, in the folder (Anna_ea_1.3_big) open the WWW folder and launch index.html. It should then open up in your web browser
Better idea - play the Ren'Py remake at .

Or download wine from winehq.org and play it under wine.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

I have received and read a lot of comments about the last update and I undesrtand that I have fucked up big time. It's rushed, scenes are no credible, too linear, etc. That's all my fault as I have rushed it too much and didn't go through all the scene as I did before and correct if things don't feel right. That's why I'll make some adjustments to them and add another small scene that was planned before but didn't have time to include it yet. I'll release it next week, there will be also added some more choices that will change some more stuff. I hope that it'll be better.

Work on the next update has also started, so I can bring more and better stuff. We'll see Rebecca and Carl (finally), Anna will go to the Bar, Girl's will go to Emily's place to plan further stuff, Michael will need a little help from Anna, Liam will have some questions and some others.

I will also release a small novel for Christmas and post a little vote.
Thank you again for your amazing support and please feel free to write me your comments and suggestions through email, discord or patreon mail.

Sincerely yours,
Deep

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Christmas short novel

Hey,

I need a little help to decide which outfit should I use for a short Christmas novel? It's not going to be as long as a previous, Hard exam, but I still hope it's going to be fun and sexy.

So, which one do you think will fit the best., Short one (yeah, she doesn't have panties there, but she will at first), The one with boots or stocking?

This will be a quick one as I need to start working on it asap.

Deep

Mark17

May 15, 2017

Christmas short novel

Hey,

I need a little help to decide which outfit should I use for a short Christmas novel? It's not going to be as long as a previous, Hard exam, but I still hope it's going to be fun and sexy.

So, which one do you think will fit the best., Short one (yeah, she doesn't have panties there, but she will at first), The one with boots or stocking?

This will be a quick one as I need to start working on it asap.

Deep

does this game have animations?
yes

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes