Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Here's a new preview.
So i made some short "foot" scene here, and now working on the "deep" sex position. After that - it's gonna be a "lifted" position, which is supposed to be DP as well, right before the final cumshot for Quiet.
Also, i'll improve texture for this bar-stool, because it wasn't supposed to be used in the close-up scenes like this.
Check it out:

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017

Well, it's not a preview today, here's some shots from the new model for a next project :) I was slowly working on a new model in a past few months, and it's almost done now - here's a few screenshots from the editor (just with a "raw" textures, without any shading).
It's obviously very close to Lara, but she's gonna have another name :) I'll try to post a next preview in a few days, or maybe i will just take my time for a holidays. I've got some messages that the plaftform should start working fine in 2019, which is great news.
Check it out:

db13

Sep 30, 2017

Well, it's not a preview today, here's some shots from the new model for a next project :) I was slowly working on a new model in a past few months, and it's almost done now - here's a few screenshots from the editor (just with a "raw" textures, without any shading).
It's obviously very close to Lara, but she's gonna have another name :) I'll try to post a next preview in a few days, or maybe i will just take my time for a holidays. I've got some messages that the plaftform should start working fine in 2019, which is great news.
Check it out:

Why is the next model not blond or redhead?
Does this complicate the work or ...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
Why is the next model not blond or redhead?
Does this complicate the work or ...
Yeah, I've been throwing money at him literally for years and I'm pretty disappointed that it's not a redhead or blonde. His animations are excellent but another brunette getting fucked by another horse is getting a bit repetitive.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Here's a next preview.
It's an early version of the "deep" sex scene. I'll improve some "squeezing" effects there tomorrow.
It's actually about 2 "positions" left, until the cumshot here.
Also - i'm gonna post new previews each 3rd day, until this platform will start processing payments (i hope it's gonna be soon)

last one for me until febuary, dont have enough money on me atm

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Here's a next preview.
It's the new bulge preview here. I'm gonna improve it a little bit more, because right now it looks too "rounded".
I'm working on the next transition scene right now, so you'll see the first preview of the "lifted" scene soon.
Check it out: preview 28

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
Here's a next preview.
It's a bit unfinished, i'll improve her feets a little bit, and the pose overall.
Also - the platform is finally moving back to work. My account is still not accepting supporters now, i'll post a message here, when they'll enable it for me.
Check it out: preview 29

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes