Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Xypher

May 1, 2017
This update was a bit meh. For the hype and all it was a letdown in terms of actions and story.
Not really, I enjoyed the extreme deepthroat, that made me rock hard. Ofc animation of this quality take alot of time to make compared to the 5 sec gifs being made in SFM/Blender.

Reactions: nowayman69

manneychin

May 8, 2017
This update was a bit meh. For the hype and all it was a letdown in terms of actions and story.
I agree. Art is a class above the older "Lara with horse 2" but only now I realize there's not enough kink in there for me. I'm not turned on by the rape of a brainless doll. Lara was a slut, which gets me diamonds, but Quiet is just... nothing.

Reactions: MrMax

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Agreed on the letdown. The part where she was sucking the horse was so brief and didn't show much. And the screens he showed during production really looked like there was gonna be a train-style thing with her fucking Quiet and the horse fucking her. But then she swats it away? Bummer. Hopefully part 3 will have us seeing more content like that.

Reactions: Paradox101
Jul 2, 2017
Agreed on the letdown. The part where she was sucking the horse was so brief and didn't show much. And the screens he showed during production really looked like there was gonna be a train-style thing with her fucking Quiet and the horse fucking her. But then she swats it away? Bummer. Hopefully part 3 will have us seeing more content like that.
Yeah, see you in a year lol..

Reactions: jugde

nowayman69

May 21, 2017
not worth paying for this
No offense, but are you serious? His patreon is only like 6 bucks, and you get access to all of his stuff. BtQ alone is worth more than six bucks from just the sheer quality of the animation. People need to remember that this is not sfm. This is true 3d animation. It takes time, and a shit ton of effort to make it look as good as his does. So once again, no offence, but it's definitely worth $6.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
No offense, but are you serious? His patreon is only like 6 bucks, and you get access to all of his stuff. BtQ alone is worth more than six bucks from just the sheer quality of the animation. People need to remember that this is not sfm. This is true 3d animation. It takes time, and a shit ton of effort to make it look as good as his does. So once again, no offence, but it's definitely worth $6.
In all seriousness your numbers are a bit raw, it’s only six bucks if you pay on the release month.

Given the fact he delivers a vid in a timeline of six to eight months it costs 36 to 48$.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
In all seriousness your numbers are a bit raw, it’s only six bucks if you pay on the release month.

Given the fact he delivers a vid in a timeline of six to eight months it costs 36 to 48$.
But still. You can buy it for only one month. But his work is good ( Iam not his fan, but still his animations skills is excelent). And he definitelly worth every penny he got from patreon.

nowayman69

May 21, 2017

And? Yeah, if you pledge for all those other months it would be that but it's not necessary to pledge for all those other months unless you want constant updates and renders. You can set up an RSS feed to get progress updates every couple weeks or so from his site and then you can pledge for one month once it's released, get access to the 1080p and all his other stuff and then boom you can cancel. If someone chooses to pay almost 50 bucks then that's on them, at that point they aren't paying almost 50 bucks just for the movie but instead 6 bucks a month for constant updates and renders and that is entirely their choice. I know because I used to pledge before my financial situation changed and it's definitely one of the more "bang for your buck" patreon pages out there.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
And about time he spend on it. Video have 34 minutes that means 54 000 Frames if you use 30 FPS. That is about 60-100 days just spending rendering on average system with 2 1080ti GPUS. Just think about that.

That is why 99% making looping animations.
Iam using 10 second lenght for my games
Because it is harder to mention.

But others ? about 3 secs ? +- still looping. Because that rendering times is just crushing. And system to makes this is not cheap.

So guys please think a little before you sayign something like: It is not worth for paying and show little respect to guys who making his job good and then take it free for all.

nissan

Sep 14, 2017
And? Yeah, if you pledge for all those other months it would be that but it's not necessary to pledge for all those other months unless you want constant updates and renders. You can set up an RSS feed to get progress updates every couple weeks or so from his site and then you can pledge for one month once it's released, get access to the 1080p and all his other stuff and then boom you can cancel. If someone chooses to pay almost 50 bucks then that's on them, at that point they aren't paying almost 50 bucks just for the movie but instead 6 bucks a month for constant updates and renders and that is entirely their choice. I know because I used to pledge before my financial situation changed and it's definitely one of the more "bang for your buck" patreon pages out there.
I didn’t read all gou wrote up here. But i am sure i get the rhetoric right.

Statistics shows he is #2 patreon earner in adult category. This only proves my point: final video costs 36-48$ for a regular patron.

I never stated my concerns of his body of work. Just dont like when people try to use fallacies to prove their point of view. To break it down: this video costs more than 6 bucks. Otherwise the guy wouldn’t make those.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes